Druids as Sealion?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 10, 2005 10:52:57 PM

Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to give
it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho.. anyone have
this problem?
ThrogOF

More about : druids sealion

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 3:15:28 AM

"Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to
> give it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho..
> anyone have this problem?
> ThrogOF

Are you level 16 yet? Sure its the right person? (Tajarri, dont think its a
female from memory)
You havnt trashed your moonglade faction?
Cant think of anything else.
August 11, 2005 3:15:29 AM

im thinking thtas it!!!
everyone is Yellow.. not green! how do i get the faction back up
it is tajarri..
THANKS!! :)

"Vladesch" <vladeschxxxx@bigxxxxxpond.net.auxxx> wrote in message
> "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to
>> give it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho..
>> anyone have this problem?
>> ThrogOF
>>

> Are you level 16 yet? Sure its the right person? (Tajarri, dont think its
> a female from memory)
> You havnt trashed your moonglade faction?
> Cant think of anything else.

August 11, 2005 4:20:43 AM

ugh.... i really dont know how to gain faction with moonglade...
but wth r u doin to loose it as a lvl 26?!? if there is no way / only a
hard way to gain faction u should better start a new druid... u really
need travel form f.e.
btw: u need 2 parts of a trinket to get sealion form. one is at venture
co in north east of barrens UNDER WATER near this building in water.
and one is in silverpine forrest at the west coast under water near a
broken ship (ship is at shore, just swim out a bit). i think there is
another part of this quest wher eu need to find something in the lake
in moonglade... but this part was easy...
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 11:52:30 AM

maxnews01@web.de wrote:
> ugh.... i really dont know how to gain faction with moonglade...
> but wth r u doin to loose it as a lvl 26?!? if there is no way / only a
> hard way to gain faction u should better start a new druid... u really
> need travel form f.e.

Ye gods.

1) Learn to properly write in English. Trying to determine what you're
talking about is a bloody chore.

2) Quit freaking out the poor bastard with sensational, misleading
statements.

Let me set the facts straight. Your faction rating in Cenarion starts
out as neutral. You won't be able to get it to friendly until you're
level 50 or so. As for the Sea Lion quest, here's a web page with
details: http://www.thottbot.com/?q=1003

Regards,
Noal

--
Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage
Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (39) on Stormrage

Stinger wrote:
> Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to give
> it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho.. anyone have
> this problem?
> ThrogOF

Bear in mind that for that one the quest giver tells you to
talk to 2 other people and get information from them.

--
Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle

ya but dont i need to talk to the tajjar girl first? so i can talk to the
other 2 people?

"Nathan Engle" <nengle@indiana.edu> wrote in message
news:D dfmt5$k54$1@rainier.uits.indiana.edu...
> Stinger wrote:
>> Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to
>> give it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho..
>> anyone have this problem?
>> ThrogOF
>
> Bear in mind that for that one the quest giver tells you to
> talk to 2 other people and get information from them.
>
> --
> Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
> nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle
> "Some Assembly Required"

August 11, 2005 2:54:59 PM

Thanks Noal.

"Noal McDonald" <dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> maxnews01@web.de wrote:
>> ugh.... i really dont know how to gain faction with moonglade...
>> but wth r u doin to loose it as a lvl 26?!? if there is no way / only a
>> hard way to gain faction u should better start a new druid... u really
>> need travel form f.e.
>
> Ye gods.
>
> 1) Learn to properly write in English. Trying to determine what you're
> talking about is a bloody chore.
>
> 2) Quit freaking out the poor bastard with sensational, misleading
> statements.
>
> Let me set the facts straight. Your faction rating in Cenarion starts
> out as neutral. You won't be able to get it to friendly until you're
> level 50 or so. As for the Sea Lion quest, here's a web page with
> details: http://www.thottbot.com/?q=1003
>
> Regards,
> Noal
>
> --
> Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage
> Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (39) on Stormrage

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 8:47:57 PM

"Nathan Engle" <nengle@indiana.edu> wrote:

> Stinger wrote:
>> Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to give
>> it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho.. anyone have
>> this problem?
>> ThrogOF
>
> Bear in mind that for that one the quest giver tells you to
> talk to 2 other people and get information from them.

This was the most annoying quests of all I ever did, it took me ages
to find those two people. (I'm not saying more, I don't want to spoil
the "fun" :-)

Chris

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

Spoil the fun! tell me tell me lol
ThrogOF

"Christian Stauffer" <wildcard666@bluewin.ch> wrote in message
> "Nathan Engle" <nengle@indiana.edu> wrote:
>
>> Stinger wrote:
>>> Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to
>>> give it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho..
>>> anyone have this problem?
>>> ThrogOF
>>
>> Bear in mind that for that one the quest giver tells you to
>> talk to 2 other people and get information from them.
>
> This was the most annoying quests of all I ever did, it took me ages
> to find those two people. (I'm not saying more, I don't want to spoil
> the "fun" :-)
>
> Chris
>
> --
> [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
> Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
> Jazrah - Brutal Troll (16) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
> Jivarr - Charming Troll (12) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 8:47:59 PM

Stinger wrote:
> Spoil the fun! tell me tell me lol

Well ok. It's Bob Hope and Bing Crosby singing "Off on the
Road to Auberdine"...

--
Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle
"Some Assembly Required"
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 9:00:20 PM

"Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote:

> ya but dont i need to talk to the tajjar girl first? so i can talk to the
> other 2 people?

Look at your quest log and do what's written there. If it is something
like "talk to XY", then talk to "XY". If it's something like "find 2
dudes somewhere in moonglade, they'll tell you were you get those
2 parts from", then try to find those 2 people.
And no, I'm not going to tell you where they are, because finding
them by yourself is much more fun. After searching all the bloody
zone for 2 hours.

Chris.... it was a cool quest. Kind of. ... +"*"*%/(ç*% YOU BLIZZARD!

--
[WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
August 11, 2005 9:00:21 PM

> Chris.... it was a cool quest. Kind of. ... +"*"*%/(ç*% YOU BLIZZARD!
>
> --

A clue though:
Who do 'you' think might know about places in the world?
August 11, 2005 9:00:21 PM

Thats my problem. i cant get the stupid quest.. no one will give it to me..
so there for my quest log is empty :-(

i just need to know how come i cant get the quest in the first place..
when it alk to the person that THOTTBOT says to.. the only button i can
press is "Goodbye"

> "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> ya but dont i need to talk to the tajjar girl first? so i can talk to
>> the other 2 people?
>
> Look at your quest log and do what's written there. If it is something
> like "talk to XY", then talk to "XY". If it's something like "find 2
> dudes somewhere in moonglade, they'll tell you were you get those
> 2 parts from", then try to find those 2 people.
> And no, I'm not going to tell you where they are, because finding
> them by yourself is much more fun. After searching all the bloody
> zone for 2 hours.
>
> Chris.... it was a cool quest. Kind of. ... +"*"*%/(ç*% YOU BLIZZARD!
>
> --
> [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
> Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
> Jazrah - Brutal Troll (16) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
> Jivarr - Charming Troll (12) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
Anonymous
August 11, 2005 9:00:22 PM

Stinger wrote:
> Thats my problem. i cant get the stupid quest.. no one will give it to me..
> so there for my quest log is empty :-(
>
> i just need to know how come i cant get the quest in the first place..
> when it alk to the person that THOTTBOT says to.. the only button i can
> press is "Goodbye"

The chain starts off with the druid trainer in Darnassas who
sends you to Moonglade - the same person who sent you there
for the bear quest. If you haven't done that part yet then
you won't get anywhere at all.

--
Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle
"Some Assembly Required"
August 11, 2005 9:00:23 PM

well ill be damn............................................
i talked to the GM and he didnt even say that. i reamber the Druid trainer.
the one that i had to goo all the way upstairs to talk to .. right? i didnt
talk to him about this yet.. ill go there after work ..
I love my job. i do a little bit of computer work. then check the messages
on this form :)

"Nathan Engle" <nengle@indiana.edu> wrote in message
news:D dg25h$nj8$1@rainier.uits.indiana.edu...
> Stinger wrote:
>> Thats my problem. i cant get the stupid quest.. no one will give it to
>> me..
>> so there for my quest log is empty :-(
>>
>> i just need to know how come i cant get the quest in the first place..
>> when it alk to the person that THOTTBOT says to.. the only button i can
>> press is "Goodbye"
>
> The chain starts off with the druid trainer in Darnassas who
> sends you to Moonglade - the same person who sent you there
> for the bear quest. If you haven't done that part yet then
> you won't get anywhere at all.
>
> --
> Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
> nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle
> "Some Assembly Required"

Anonymous
August 11, 2005 9:00:24 PM

Stinger wrote:
> well ill be damn............................................
> i talked to the GM and he didnt even say that. i reamber the Druid trainer.
> the one that i had to goo all the way upstairs to talk to .. right?

As I recall there's an "arch-druid" or grand poobah or some
such person you get to if you go outside to another ramp and
go up another level, but the one you want is that trainer I
think you're referring to at the top of the inside (first)
ramp.

> i didnt
> talk to him about this yet.. ill go there after work ..
> I love my job. i do a little bit of computer work. then check the messages
> on this form :)

Usenet is nice in that there's enough business-related help
that goes on in the serious groups to also justify having
access to the entertainment sections.

--
Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle
"Some Assembly Required"
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 2:28:29 AM

Anonymous
August 12, 2005 11:28:28 PM

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:52:30 GMT, Noal McDonald posted to
alt.games.warcraft:

> Ye gods.
>
> 1) Learn to properly write in English. Trying to determine what you're
> talking about is a bloody chore.

Don't you mean: "Learn to write properly, in English"? :)  GD&R

--
-Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
Anonymous

Klaatu wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:52:30 GMT, Noal McDonald posted to
> alt.games.warcraft:
>
> > Ye gods.
> >
> > 1) Learn to properly write in English. Trying to determine what you're
> > talking about is a bloody chore.
>
> Don't you mean: "Learn to write properly, in English"? :)  GD&R

No. My sentence was grammatically correct. Thanks for playing, though.

Noal
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 3:48:48 PM

In article <1123911957.041561.280590@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
Noal McDonald <dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote:

> Klaatu wrote:
> > On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:52:30 GMT, Noal McDonald posted to
> > alt.games.warcraft:

> > > 1) Learn to properly write in English.
> >
> > Don't you mean: "Learn to write properly, in English"? :)  GD&R
>
> No. My sentence was grammatically correct.

Well, apart from the split infinitive... ;)

___
Neil
aka HighVis
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 4:37:16 PM

In article <140820051148489471%neil@designumbrella.com>,
Neil Jones <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote:

> In article <1123911957.041561.280590@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
> Noal McDonald <dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote:
>
> > Klaatu wrote:
> > > On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:52:30 GMT, Noal McDonald posted to
> > > alt.games.warcraft:

> > > Don't you mean: "Learn to write properly, in English"? :)  GD&R
> >
> > No. My sentence was grammatically correct.
> >

> Well, apart from the split infinitive... ;)

Definitely a long way away from WoW, but...

The "no split infinitives" admonishment is a fake rule constructed in
the 19th century by Latin-worshipping grammarians and of dubious value.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_infinitive

--
Eonar: Hemophage (60), Human warrior Purge (60), Undead mage
Dagobert (34), Human mage Vaik (12), Night Elf rogue

In article <fzvKe.15414$6%2.6784@fe10.lga>, "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to give
> it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho

worked fine for me.

* What makes you think this particular person is supposed to give you
the quest?

* Perhaps show your elders a bit more respect. When the student is
ready, the teacher will appear.

--
Nabuu, Tauren druid on Dethecus.
Also (rarely):