Druids as Sealion?

Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to give
it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho.. anyone have
this problem?
ThrogOF
22 answers Last reply
More about druids sealion

    "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to
    > give it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho..
    > anyone have this problem?
    > ThrogOF

    Are you level 16 yet? Sure its the right person? (Tajarri, dont think its a
    female from memory)
    You havnt trashed your moonglade faction?
    Cant think of anything else.

    im thinking thtas it!!!
    everyone is Yellow.. not green! how do i get the faction back up
    it is tajarri..
    THANKS!! :)

    "Vladesch" <vladeschxxxx@bigxxxxxpond.net.auxxx> wrote in message
    > "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    >> Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to
    >> give it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho..
    >> anyone have this problem?
    >> ThrogOF
    >>

    > Are you level 16 yet? Sure its the right person? (Tajarri, dont think its
    > a female from memory)
    > You havnt trashed your moonglade faction?
    > Cant think of anything else.

    ugh.... i really dont know how to gain faction with moonglade...
    but wth r u doin to loose it as a lvl 26?!? if there is no way / only a
    hard way to gain faction u should better start a new druid... u really
    need travel form f.e.
    btw: u need 2 parts of a trinket to get sealion form. one is at venture
    co in north east of barrens UNDER WATER near this building in water.
    and one is in silverpine forrest at the west coast under water near a
    broken ship (ship is at shore, just swim out a bit). i think there is
    another part of this quest wher eu need to find something in the lake
    in moonglade... but this part was easy...

    maxnews01@web.de wrote:
    > ugh.... i really dont know how to gain faction with moonglade...
    > but wth r u doin to loose it as a lvl 26?!? if there is no way / only a
    > hard way to gain faction u should better start a new druid... u really
    > need travel form f.e.

    Ye gods.

    1) Learn to properly write in English. Trying to determine what you're
    talking about is a bloody chore.

    2) Quit freaking out the poor bastard with sensational, misleading
    statements.

    Let me set the facts straight. Your faction rating in Cenarion starts
    out as neutral. You won't be able to get it to friendly until you're
    level 50 or so. As for the Sea Lion quest, here's a web page with
    details: http://www.thottbot.com/?q=1003

    Regards,
    Noal

    --
    Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage
    Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (39) on Stormrage

    Stinger wrote:
    > Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to give
    > it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho.. anyone have
    > this problem?
    > ThrogOF

    Bear in mind that for that one the quest giver tells you to
    talk to 2 other people and get information from them.

    --
    Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
    nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle

    ya but dont i need to talk to the tajjar girl first? so i can talk to the
    other 2 people?

    "Nathan Engle" <nengle@indiana.edu> wrote in message
    > Stinger wrote:
    >> Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to
    >> give it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho..
    >> anyone have this problem?
    >> ThrogOF
    >
    > Bear in mind that for that one the quest giver tells you to
    > talk to 2 other people and get information from them.
    >
    > --
    > Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
    > nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle
    > "Some Assembly Required"

    Thanks Noal.

    "Noal McDonald" <dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote in message
    > maxnews01@web.de wrote:
    >> ugh.... i really dont know how to gain faction with moonglade...
    >> but wth r u doin to loose it as a lvl 26?!? if there is no way / only a
    >> hard way to gain faction u should better start a new druid... u really
    >> need travel form f.e.
    >
    > Ye gods.
    >
    > 1) Learn to properly write in English. Trying to determine what you're
    > talking about is a bloody chore.
    >
    > 2) Quit freaking out the poor bastard with sensational, misleading
    > statements.
    >
    > Let me set the facts straight. Your faction rating in Cenarion starts
    > out as neutral. You won't be able to get it to friendly until you're
    > level 50 or so. As for the Sea Lion quest, here's a web page with
    > details: http://www.thottbot.com/?q=1003
    >
    > Regards,
    > Noal
    >
    > --
    > Dharzhak - Night Elf Druid (60) on Stormrage
    > Kemwer - Tauren Warrior (39) on Stormrage

    "Nathan Engle" <nengle@indiana.edu> wrote:

    > Stinger wrote:
    >> Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to give
    >> it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho.. anyone have
    >> this problem?
    >> ThrogOF
    >
    > Bear in mind that for that one the quest giver tells you to
    > talk to 2 other people and get information from them.

    This was the most annoying quests of all I ever did, it took me ages
    to find those two people. (I'm not saying more, I don't want to spoil
    the "fun" :-)

    Chris

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

    Spoil the fun! tell me tell me lol
    ThrogOF

    Stinger wrote:
    > Spoil the fun! tell me tell me lol

    Well ok. It's Bob Hope and Bing Crosby singing "Off on the
    Road to Auberdine"...

    --
    Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
    nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle
    "Some Assembly Required"

    "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote:

    > ya but dont i need to talk to the tajjar girl first? so i can talk to the
    > other 2 people?

    Look at your quest log and do what's written there. If it is something
    like "talk to XY", then talk to "XY". If it's something like "find 2
    dudes somewhere in moonglade, they'll tell you were you get those
    2 parts from", then try to find those 2 people.
    And no, I'm not going to tell you where they are, because finding
    them by yourself is much more fun. After searching all the bloody
    zone for 2 hours.

    Chris.... it was a cool quest. Kind of. ... +"*"*%/(ç*% YOU BLIZZARD!

    --
    [WoW] Wildcard - Treehugging Tauren (60) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]
    Lonewalker - Striding Tauren (15) on EN Sunstrider [PvP]

    > Chris.... it was a cool quest. Kind of. ... +"*"*%/(ç*% YOU BLIZZARD!
    >
    > --

    A clue though:
    Who do 'you' think might know about places in the world?

    Thats my problem. i cant get the stupid quest.. no one will give it to me..
    so there for my quest log is empty :-(

    i just need to know how come i cant get the quest in the first place..
    when it alk to the person that THOTTBOT says to.. the only button i can
    press is "Goodbye"

    Stinger wrote:
    > Thats my problem. i cant get the stupid quest.. no one will give it to me..
    > so there for my quest log is empty :-(
    >
    > i just need to know how come i cant get the quest in the first place..
    > when it alk to the person that THOTTBOT says to.. the only button i can
    > press is "Goodbye"

    The chain starts off with the druid trainer in Darnassas who
    sends you to Moonglade - the same person who sent you there
    for the bear quest. If you haven't done that part yet then
    you won't get anywhere at all.

    --
    Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
    nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle
    "Some Assembly Required"

    well ill be damn............................................
    i talked to the GM and he didnt even say that. i reamber the Druid trainer.
    the one that i had to goo all the way upstairs to talk to .. right? i didnt
    talk to him about this yet.. ill go there after work ..
    I love my job. i do a little bit of computer work. then check the messages
    on this form :)

    Stinger wrote:
    > well ill be damn............................................
    > i talked to the GM and he didnt even say that. i reamber the Druid trainer.
    > the one that i had to goo all the way upstairs to talk to .. right?

    As I recall there's an "arch-druid" or grand poobah or some
    such person you get to if you go outside to another ramp and
    go up another level, but the one you want is that trainer I
    think you're referring to at the top of the inside (first)
    ramp.

    > i didnt
    > talk to him about this yet.. ill go there after work ..
    > I love my job. i do a little bit of computer work. then check the messages
    > on this form :)

    Usenet is nice in that there's enough business-related help
    that goes on in the serious groups to also justify having
    access to the entertainment sections.

    --
    Nathan Engle Computer Support, IUB Psych Dept
    nengle@indiana.edu http://mypage.iu.edu/~nengle
    "Some Assembly Required"

    On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:52:30 GMT, Noal McDonald posted to
    alt.games.warcraft:

    > Ye gods.
    >
    > 1) Learn to properly write in English. Trying to determine what you're
    > talking about is a bloody chore.

    Don't you mean: "Learn to write properly, in English"? :) GD&R

    --
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

    Klaatu wrote:
    > On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:52:30 GMT, Noal McDonald posted to
    > alt.games.warcraft:
    >
    > > Ye gods.
    > >
    > > 1) Learn to properly write in English. Trying to determine what you're
    > > talking about is a bloody chore.
    >
    > Don't you mean: "Learn to write properly, in English"? :) GD&R

    No. My sentence was grammatically correct. Thanks for playing, though.

    Noal

    In article <1123911957.041561.280590@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    Noal McDonald <dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote:

    > Klaatu wrote:
    > > On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:52:30 GMT, Noal McDonald posted to
    > > alt.games.warcraft:

    > > > 1) Learn to properly write in English.
    > >
    > > Don't you mean: "Learn to write properly, in English"? :) GD&R
    >
    > No. My sentence was grammatically correct.

    Well, apart from the split infinitive... ;)

    ___
    Neil
    aka HighVis

    In article <140820051148489471%neil@designumbrella.com>,
    Neil Jones <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote:

    > In article <1123911957.041561.280590@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    > Noal McDonald <dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote:
    >
    > > Klaatu wrote:
    > > > On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:52:30 GMT, Noal McDonald posted to
    > > > alt.games.warcraft:

    > > > Don't you mean: "Learn to write properly, in English"? :) GD&R
    > >
    > > No. My sentence was grammatically correct.
    > >

    > Well, apart from the split infinitive... ;)

    Definitely a long way away from WoW, but...

    The "no split infinitives" admonishment is a fake rule constructed in
    the 19th century by Latin-worshipping grammarians and of dubious value.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split_infinitive

    --
    Eonar: Hemophage (60), Human warrior Purge (60), Undead mage
    Dagobert (34), Human mage Vaik (12), Night Elf rogue

    In article <fzvKe.15414$6%2.6784@fe10.lga>, "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    > Anyone know about this quest? i talk to the person that was suppose to give
    > it to me in moonglade.. the bitch isnt givin me the quest tho

    worked fine for me.

    * What makes you think this particular person is supposed to give you
    the quest?

    * Perhaps show your elders a bit more respect. When the student is
    ready, the teacher will appear.

    --
    Nabuu, Tauren druid on Dethecus.
    Also (rarely):