RunDLL 2 .Exe Adware installers on startup

H4837Gti

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
Hi all,
When I start up my PC I get 2 RunDLL .exes trying to install adware on my pc. I did msconfig and disabled them on startup but I'm still worried since the virus scanners (Anti-Mal & Avast & SuperAS) haven't fully cleared all traces of it. Any ideas what to do?

More depth:

Was browsing net for streams after QSS went down the other day, visit one site - "anilinkz.com" I think it was, and Zonealarm informs me that Twain.dll Client is trying to access the net, I immediately deny it. 4 or 5 seconds later, Avast tells me a (ozifgf98894lk).exe is running and I choose to not open it. Everytime I restarted PC from there, the .exe would run on startup, deactivate task manager, open internet explorer and try to connect to 193.107.16.215 but it didn't seem to do anything. After a few restarts I managed to get rid of it by quickly accessing temp files and renaming the 4 .exes it produced then deleting them the next restart, SuperAntiSpyware detected a 'Adware.PTECH' virus and removed it. However everytime I restarted, it would still inform me that Windows cannot find the .exe files it's looking for. How can I get rid of this?

Thanks for any help

H4837Gti

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
But what I'm wondering is, is it safe to carry on as normal while the system still has the option to search for this .exe in msconfig, even though it's disabled?

It's still listed as 2 start up processes.