Nokia 8360 Display "Roger At & T'

Hi

Can someone show me how to put or add my favour title on my Nokia 8360
display screen instead of big "Roger At & T'.

Is it possible to replace or remove that big "Roger At & T'.

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 8360 display roger

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:41:17 GMT, "nntp" <hesschu@rogers.com> wrote:

    >Can someone show me how to put or add my favour title on my Nokia 8360
    >display screen instead of big "Roger At & T'.
    >
    >Is it possible to replace or remove that big "Roger At & T'.

    Do a google search for change alpha tag. That's what you want.

Nokia Displays