  • Displays
Last response: in Brands
Anonymous
September 2, 2004 4:41:17 PM

Hi

Can someone show me how to put or add my favour title on my Nokia 8360
display screen instead of big "Roger At & T'.

Is it possible to replace or remove that big "Roger At & T'.

thanks

More about : nokia 8360 display roger

September 2, 2004 4:41:18 PM

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 12:41:17 GMT, "nntp" <hesschu@rogers.com> wrote:

>Can someone show me how to put or add my favour title on my Nokia 8360
>display screen instead of big "Roger At & T'.
>
>Is it possible to replace or remove that big "Roger At & T'.

Do a google search for change alpha tag. That's what you want.