What is Object Push?

Last response: in Brands
September 2, 2004 12:57:51 PM

I have just paired my Nokia 6230 (cracking phone by the way) with a
Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth car kit. The 'phone book didn't autosync as
it's meant to (this then means your contact numbers are displayed on
the Parrot screen), but it worked well with the installers 6310i.

Went to Parrot website help and it says that the 6230 will not
auto-sync the same way that other phones do and that you have to send
your contacts from your phone one-by-one to the Parrot Bluetooth
device using Object Push.

What the dickens is Object Push?

More about : object push

Anonymous
September 5, 2004 9:49:28 PM

"The Mullen" <singh_ding_ring@boltblue.com> wrote in message
> I have just paired my Nokia 6230 (cracking phone by the way) with a
> Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth car kit. The 'phone book didn't autosync as
> it's meant to (this then means your contact numbers are displayed on
> the Parrot screen), but it worked well with the installers 6310i.
>
> Went to Parrot website help and it says that the 6230 will not
> auto-sync the same way that other phones do and that you have to send
> your contacts from your phone one-by-one to the Parrot Bluetooth
> device using Object Push.
>
> What the dickens is Object Push?

You'll need to send each of your contacts (one by one) via BT.

Hope you don't have too many contacts as that could take some time.

--
Antz,
Part of the UKtm family

">-©LuVbuG©-<" <anthony_deadabo@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<2q0uclFpq1qvU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> "The Mullen" <singh_ding_ring@boltblue.com> wrote in message
> > I have just paired my Nokia 6230 (cracking phone by the way) with a
> > Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth car kit. The 'phone book didn't autosync as
> > it's meant to (this then means your contact numbers are displayed on
> > the Parrot screen), but it worked well with the installers 6310i.
> >
> > Went to Parrot website help and it says that the 6230 will not
> > auto-sync the same way that other phones do and that you have to send
> > your contacts from your phone one-by-one to the Parrot Bluetooth
> > device using Object Push.
> >
> > What the dickens is Object Push?
>
> You'll need to send each of your contacts (one by one) via BT.
>
> Hope you don't have too many contacts as that could take some time.

how to do this though..., if I attempt to send a contact via BT the
display on the 'phone says "Disconnect CK3100?"
Anonymous
September 6, 2004 7:58:30 PM

> ">-©LuVbuG©-<" <anthony_deadabo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > "The Mullen" <singh_ding_ring@boltblue.com> wrote in message
> > > I have just paired my Nokia 6230 (cracking phone by the way) with a
> > > Parrot CK3100 Bluetooth car kit. The 'phone book didn't autosync as
> > > it's meant to (this then means your contact numbers are displayed on
> > > the Parrot screen), but it worked well with the installers 6310i.
> > >
> > > Went to Parrot website help and it says that the 6230 will not
> > > auto-sync the same way that other phones do and that you have to send
> > > your contacts from your phone one-by-one to the Parrot Bluetooth
> > > device using Object Push.
> > >
> > > What the dickens is Object Push?
> >
> > You'll need to send each of your contacts (one by one) via BT.
> >
> > Hope you don't have too many contacts as that could take some time.
>
> how to do this though..., if I attempt to send a contact via BT the
> display on the 'phone says "Disconnect CK3100?"

Can you send a contact to another phone?

If so, then there is something wrong with your carkit.

--
Antz,
Part of the UKtm family