fishing in AFK

Is it really possible? I've logged in my realm in 5 differents times,
in 2 consecutives days, and I saw the same fisher in Tanaris, in the
same place, always non-stop fishing. I need stonescale eel !

alex

"Waldorf" <valpozzo@wooow.it> wrote in message
> Is it really possible? I've logged in my realm in 5 differents times,
> in 2 consecutives days, and I saw the same fisher in Tanaris, in the
> same place, always non-stop fishing. I need stonescale eel !

I do that, sat on the beach just south of the pier...if it's Argent Dawn
(EU), poke me and say hi. AFK cos I can't be bothered to deal with all the
invites to dungeons that my life as a 60 druid has become, plus I'm playing
windowed to do other stuff while fishing for those pesky eels

Waldorf wrote:
> Is it really possible? I've logged in my realm in 5 differents times,
> in 2 consecutives days, and I saw the same fisher in Tanaris, in the
> same place, always non-stop fishing. I need stonescale eel !

He/she may simply have AFK on when fishing to avoid having to reply to
annoying invites, I have done it more than a few times. There is an
option in the interface that allows you to toggle AFK on/off even if you
are doing something, so it definetely is possible. However, if you talk
to them a few times, try to fish next to them or sth similar and they
don't reply, it may be an unattended macroer, which should be reported.

Stinger

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Alex. How do u like level 60 druid?