Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

HELP *3001#12345# Help

Last response: in Brands
Share
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 5:29:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Please help

After I enter programming mode by keying *3001#12345#, what should I do
next. Their is no response and no NAM! menu should up.

thanks

More about : 3001 12345

September 3, 2004 5:29:32 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 01:29:31 GMT, "nntp" <hesschu@rogers.com> wrote:

>Please help
>
>After I enter programming mode by keying *3001#12345#, what should I do
>next. Their is no response and no NAM! menu should up.

How about a little more information such as what phone you are trying
to program?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 7:49:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

Hi

it is Nokia 8390!

I followed the instruction you show me before (search 'change alpha tag' ).
After I keyed in the program code as mentioned

*3001#12345#,

it just stay on the screen and no response at all. Where is the ENTER key
like computer??? Is it the TALK key??

Step 2 NAM screen did not show up!

Please help

thanks

"Joseph" <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:0spfj0hrs2ncp96f3rucbp394oho9aslf9@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 01:29:31 GMT, "nntp" <hesschu@rogers.com> wrote:
>
> >Please help
> >
> >After I enter programming mode by keying *3001#12345#, what should I do
> >next. Their is no response and no NAM! menu should up.
>
> How about a little more information such as what phone you are trying
> to program?
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>
Related resources
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 7:49:12 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

nntp wrote:
> Hi
>
> it is Nokia 8390!
>
> I followed the instruction you show me before (search 'change alpha
> tag' ). After I keyed in the program code as mentioned
>
> *3001#12345#,
>
> it just stay on the screen and no response at all. Where is the ENTER
> key like computer??? Is it the TALK key??
>
> Step 2 NAM screen did not show up!
>
> Please help
>
> thanks
>
> "Joseph" <JoeOfSeattle@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> news:0spfj0hrs2ncp96f3rucbp394oho9aslf9@4ax.com...
>> On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 01:29:31 GMT, "nntp" <hesschu@rogers.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Please help
>>>
>>> After I enter programming mode by keying *3001#12345#, what should
>>> I do next. Their is no response and no NAM! menu should up.
>>
>> How about a little more information such as what phone you are trying
>> to program?
>> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dear nntp,

GSM phones, like the Nokia 8390, don't have NAM2. AMPS and ANSI-136 (TDMA)
and IS-95a (CDMA) phones can.

John C.
Anonymous
September 3, 2004 3:31:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 03:49:11 +0000, nntp wrote:

> Hi
>
> it is Nokia 8390!

That's a GSM phone.

> I followed the instruction you show me before (search 'change alpha tag' ).
> After I keyed in the program code as mentioned
>
> *3001#12345#,
>
> it just stay on the screen and no response at all. Where is the ENTER key
> like computer??? Is it the TALK key??
>
> Step 2 NAM screen did not show up!

Problem solved: GSM phones do NOT have a 'NAM screen'.

.....NEXT!!

--
Michael Turner

Email (ROT13)

zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
September 3, 2004 4:58:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia (More info?)

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 03:49:11 GMT, "nntp" <hesschu@rogers.com> wrote:

>Hi
>
>it is Nokia 8390!

That's not what you wrote when you sent your last message! You wrote
8360!

>I followed the instruction you show me before (search 'change alpha tag' ).
>After I keyed in the program code as mentioned
>
>*3001#12345#,

That code is for CDMA and TDMA phones only. 8390 is a GSM phone. If
you had specified that model in your original message you would have
gotten the correct answer!

>it just stay on the screen and no response at all. Where is the ENTER key
>like computer??? Is it the TALK key??
>
>Step 2 NAM screen did not show up!

GSM phones do not have a NAM!

I'm not sure if I recall what you were trying to do in your original
question, but if it was to change the "banner" you can do that by
having a graphic sent to your phone from web sites which usually has a
fee with it or you can transfer a graphic to your phone with a program
such as Logomanager, Logoexpress or Oxygen Phone Manager using either
your phone's IR or with a data cable. If that's not what you wanted
to know send your question again. It makes a great deal of difference
when you ask a question to specify the correct model number seeing as
how the different technologies often do things differently.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
!