All Programs for All Users

I am trying to figure out how to make all installed programs installed
on a Windows XP Pro pc available to all users no matter who signs on,
but still want a sign on for tracking purposes? Can this be done
without a group policy or giving everyone admin rights to the PC?
These are XP pcs in an NT 4.0 enviorment

--
Bob Racinowski
1 answer Last reply

    Installing and running software in Windows XP
    http://www.rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

    [[This page is an attempt to explain how software should be installed and
    used in a Windows XP system.]]

    Subjects include:
    1. Installing software for everybody
    2. Running software in limited user accounts
    3. Restricting access to some programs
    4. FAQ's and issues

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:Bob.Racinowski.1r3b1m@pcbanter.net,
    Bob Racinowski <Bob.Racinowski.1r3b1m@pcbanter.net> hunted and pecked:
    > I am trying to figure out how to make all installed programs installed
    > on a Windows XP Pro pc available to all users no matter who signs on,
    > but still want a sign on for tracking purposes? Can this be done
    > without a group policy or giving everyone admin rights to the PC?
    > These are XP pcs in an NT 4.0 enviorment
    >

    > --
    > Bob Racinowski

Configuration Customization Windows XP