All Programs for All Users

I am trying to figure out how to make all installed programs installed
on a Windows XP Pro pc available to all users no matter who signs on,
but still want a sign on for tracking purposes? Can this be done
without a group policy or giving everyone admin rights to the PC?
These are XP pcs in an NT 4.0 enviorment

--
Bob Racinowski

Installing and running software in Windows XP
http://www.rickrogers.org/xpsware.htm

[[This page is an attempt to explain how software should be installed and
used in a Windows XP system.]]

Subjects include:
1. Installing software for everybody
2. Running software in limited user accounts
3. Restricting access to some programs
4. FAQ's and issues

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.