Sony DSC-R1 pictures

Last response: in Digital Camera
September 9, 2005 12:47:38 PM

I was at the UK launch of the R1 yesterday and posted some shots of the
camera from some different angles on the DPNow forum last night with some
comments. I also have some shots of the two massive conversion lenses there.

See:

http://dpnow.com/bb/news.pl/frames=n/read/44

Ian

Digital Photography Now
http://dpnow.com

More about : sony dsc pictures

Anonymous
September 9, 2005 4:11:56 PM

Digital Photography Now wrote:
> I was at the UK launch of the R1 yesterday and posted some shots of the
> camera from some different angles on the DPNow forum last night with some
> comments. I also have some shots of the two massive conversion lenses there.
>
> See:
>
> http://dpnow.com/bb/news.pl/frames=n/read/44

Very impressive camera - especially now that I see how big it is! Anyone
know if it will fit in a standard Newton bracket or a Stroboframe?

Gary Eickmeier
!