Graphics problem

tacokiller10

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2010
Hey guys, I recently woke up to my computer not showing a picture. When I reset it and start windows in safe mode, the screen comes up with a strong red tint and is very fuzzy (Like old bunny ears tvs when you cant get a signal) If I start windows normally it goes to the start up screen but then my tv (A 32 inch led lg) goes black and says invalid signal. Its hooked up with an hdmi cable with a mini hdmi connector so I can use it with my gtx 560 ti.

The tv works fine when I use my Xbox with it, so that makes me assume its the graphics card, maybe the mini hdmi connector. Ive tried restoring, unplugging, and other things. So please guys, how can I fix this? Ill be glad to give more information because I know I wasn't very specific. Thanks in advance :)

tacokiller10

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2010

I've secured them as usual. I can't hook up another monitor because the only one I have is vga connected and I don't have my vga to dvi adapter on me. :( Any other ideas?

tacokiller10

Distinguished
Aug 7, 2010

Okay, Ill try to pick up that adapter tomarrow and if it still has the color ill call customer support. Thanks for your time and help, ill post tomarrow if anything happens