What mobs drop runecloth?

Hey all, anyone have suggestions for a good hunting spot for a
53 Warlock to find runecloth?

Thanks!

In <uwPKe.130689$wr.102257@clgrps12> "Mack Brewer" <malcolmbrewerNICHTSPAM@eastlink.ca> writes:

> Hey all, anyone have suggestions for a good hunting spot for a
> 53 Warlock to find runecloth?

Humanoids, demons, and undead of about level 52 and up. Sorrow Hill in
West Plaguelands might be a good choice.

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

"John Gordon" <gordon@panix.com> schreef in bericht
> In <uwPKe.130689$wr.102257@clgrps12> "Mack Brewer"
<malcolmbrewerNICHTSPAM@eastlink.ca> writes:

> > Hey all, anyone have suggestions for a good hunting spot for a
> > 53 Warlock to find runecloth?
>
> Humanoids, demons, and undead of about level 52 and up. Sorrow Hill in
> West Plaguelands might be a good choice.

Hehe tryed to go with my troll priest there a few times on a pve server.
It's full of allience there. Bad thing is some hunters that are there as
well try to get rid at me by letting there pet pull and let the pet die next
to me, wich cause the mob to attack me, while I'm allready fighting one.
What's so special about sorrow hill that allience seems to camp there?

In <6eQKe.167451$m94.9485363@phobos.telenet-ops.be> "Robin Van Hoof" <robin.van.hoof@telenet.be> writes:

> What's so special about sorrow hill that allience seems to camp there?

It's very close to Chillwind Camp.

--
John Gordon "It's certainly uncontaminated by cheese."
gordon@panix.com

mikel

Robin Van Hoof wrote:
> "John Gordon" <gordon@panix.com> schreef in bericht
>
>>In <uwPKe.130689$wr.102257@clgrps12> "Mack Brewer"
>
> <malcolmbrewerNICHTSPAM@eastlink.ca> writes:
>
>>>Hey all, anyone have suggestions for a good hunting spot for a
>>>53 Warlock to find runecloth?
>>
>>Humanoids, demons, and undead of about level 52 and up. Sorrow Hill in
>>West Plaguelands might be a good choice.
>>

> Hehe tryed to go with my troll priest there a few times on a pve server.
> It's full of allience there. Bad thing is some hunters that are there as
> well try to get rid at me by letting there pet pull and let the pet die next
> to me, wich cause the mob to attack me, while I'm allready fighting one.
> What's so special about sorrow hill that allience seems to camp there?

Well, the mobs are easy to kill and drop some good loot, and there is an
Alliance flight point about two hundred yards away.

"Mack Brewer" <malcolmbrewerNICHTSPAM@eastlink.ca> wrote in message
> Hey all, anyone have suggestions for a good hunting spot for a
> 53 Warlock to find runecloth?
>
> Thanks!
I'm a 53 lock and I go to sithulis the humanoids start at lvl 55.

Mack Brewer ha scritto:

> Hey all, anyone have suggestions for a good hunting spot for a
> 53 Warlock to find runecloth?
>
> Thanks!

Elfs in ashara, easy, good drop

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:09:03 +0000 (UTC), John Gordon
<gordon@panix.com> wrote:

>In <uwPKe.130689$wr.102257@clgrps12> "Mack Brewer" <malcolmbrewerNICHTSPAM@eastlink.ca> writes:
>
>> Hey all, anyone have suggestions for a good hunting spot for a
>> 53 Warlock to find runecloth?
>
>Humanoids, demons, and undead of about level 52 and up. Sorrow Hill in
>West Plaguelands might be a good choice.

I don't have experience of Sorrow Hill, but I'd second the Plaguelands
(West or East according to level). As Horde (on PvE) I probably got
most of my early drops from the undead in on the various farms in WP
whilst also grinding Argent Dawn faction; at higher levels when I
wanted more for bags, I farmed Andorhal for its better drop rate.

Cheers - Ian

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:24:02 GMT, "Robin Van Hoof"
<robin.van.hoof@telenet.be> wrote:
>Hehe tryed to go with my troll priest there a few times on a pve server.
>It's full of allience there. Bad thing is some hunters that are there as
>well try to get rid at me by letting there pet pull and let the pet die next
>to me, wich cause the mob to attack me, while I'm allready fighting one.
>What's so special about sorrow hill that allience seems to camp there?

Northwest of the that town with the elites, you can find a farm with
about the same level undead as the ones in Sorrow Hill. That place
tends to be a lot less crowded if you want to farm runecloth.

Rgds, Frank