Where are you????

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:45:06 -0400, "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> scribed
into the ether:

>What state or counrty is everyone from??
>Im from Long Island New York!!

I live in a secret underwater bio-dome project 200 miles off the east coast
of Madagascar, waiting for humanity above to nuke itself out of existance
in safety.

> Brighton, England

Very Cool.... I was born in Brighton
But I moved here (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) when I was 3 :)

Stinger wrote:
> What state or counrty is everyone from??
> Im from Long Island New York!!

London, England..:D

Montgomery, AL

Bronzebeard PVE:
Lehi - 60 Human Paladin
Bathsheba - 60 Human Rogue

Frostmane PVP:
Laban - 52 Troll Rogue
Korohor - 24 Undead Warlock

On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:45:06 -0400, Stinger <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote:
> What state or counrty is everyone from??

Berne, Switzerland

--
Urbin (44), Dwarven Hunter (PvE) @dunmorogh.de
Gera (14), Human Paladin (PvE) @dunmorogh.de

"Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What state or counrty is everyone from??
> Im from Long Island New York!!

Long Island is a good place to be FROM ;-)

jimbob

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2001

Stinger wrote:
> What state or counrty is everyone from??
> Im from Long Island New York!!

Doncaster, UK. (You know, i think the sun might come out today)

--
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

rene

Urbin <urbin@dunmorogh.eu> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:45:06 -0400, Stinger <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > What state or counrty is everyone from??
>
> Berne, Switzerland

Oh Dun Morogh you say? Ever got killed by Thraddash? If so then that was my
alt. Horde hunter.

I'm located where tomorrow the Street Parade■ will be :)

■ Just google for that if it wasn't enough of a hint already

CU

René

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

"Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:45:06 -0400, "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> scribed
> into the ether:
>
>>What state or counrty is everyone from??
>>Im from Long Island New York!!
>
> I live in a secret underwater bio-dome project 200 miles off the east
> coast
> of Madagascar, waiting for humanity above to nuke itself out of existance
> in safety.

You on a low frequency SNAP network? :)

.... bet you still get Mormons visiting.

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 14:26:00 +0800, "3phAse" <3phAse@elektrickery.com>
scribed into the ether:

>"Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:45:06 -0400, "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> scribed
>> into the ether:
>>
>>>What state or counrty is everyone from??
>>>Im from Long Island New York!!
>>
>> I live in a secret underwater bio-dome project 200 miles off the east
>> coast
>> of Madagascar, waiting for humanity above to nuke itself out of existance
>> in safety.
>
>You on a low frequency SNAP network? :)

Tall antennas raised above sea level. If I wanted to be on an ELF system,
I'd just time travel back to 1987 and use a 300 baud modem.

>... bet you still get Mormons visiting.

Ever see that house security system that Carl puts in in the episode with
the drunken frat aliens? Yea, they stole that from us. No bible thumpers
get anywhere near.

"Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What state or counrty is everyone from??
> Im from Long Island New York!!

The edge of the known universe... also called Perth, Australia. (+8UTC)

3phAse <3phAse@elektrickery.com> wrote:

> > What state or counrty is everyone from??
> > Im from Long Island New York!!
>
> The edge of the known universe... also called Perth, Australia. (+8UTC)

The middle of my universe: Bremen, Germany :)

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 08:55:02 +0200, I needed a babel fish to
understand befr@eaglesoft.de (Bernd Fröhlich) :

>3phAse <3phAse@elektrickery.com> wrote:
>
>> > What state or counrty is everyone from??
>> > Im from Long Island New York!!
>>
>> The edge of the known universe... also called Perth, Australia. (+8UTC)
>
>The middle of my universe: Bremen, Germany :)

Houston, Texas, USA
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke

Chi town here as well.
You in the city or the burbs?
I am on diversy and sheffield

"Matt Frisch" <matuse73@yahoo.spam.me.not.com> wrote in message
> On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 22:45:06 -0400, "Stinger" <dwa14@yahoo.com> scribed
> into the ether:
>
>>What state or counrty is everyone from??
>>Im from Long Island New York!!
>
> I live in a secret underwater bio-dome project 200 miles off the east coast
> of Madagascar, waiting for humanity above to nuke itself out of existance
> in safety.

I live in the secret underwater dome just down the coast from you a coupla
miles. Could you guys *please* stop ejecting your unrecyclable wastes into
the current? You're plugging up our intake filters.
-Marshall

Seattle, WA

Stinger wrote:
> What state or counrty is everyone from??
> Im from Long Island New York!!

Denmark.

Devast8or

Stinger

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

no one is from america except me and Wolfing.. damn.. i didnt think that

> no one is from america except me and Wolfing.. damn.. i didnt think that

Factor in that silly earth-rotation thang, the western hemisphere being mostly
asleep while most of this posting was going on, etc.... patience, lad.
-Marshall Oregon, USA