Hi Group
Just want to say first that this is a grat group
\Next
Is there anywhere where one can join a game withoput having to go through
the usual steps as in when ya start up bf

Getting sick of the games as they tend to be a bit smako and would like to
play in a different style if there is one. I have been playing for awhile
now and my stats for the public servers is around the 5.5.10 I do like some
stealth and a bit of thinking So if you have any ideas or pointers even
addys i would be apprecite this.

Keep up this group as it great

Sunnie(sars)
War is hell

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

"Sunnie" <sunnie_snell@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Is there anywhere where one can join a game withoput having to go through
> the usual steps as in when ya start up bf

Create a shorcut on you desktop to:

"C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 1942\BF1942.exe" +restart 1
+joinServer nn.nn.nn.nn:14567

Where nn.nn.nn.nn is the IP address of you favourite server.

L.

Search around for some clan websites. Often they have theme based maps (all
choppers, all tanks, etc.)

CTF might be more your style, as it requires more cooperation to be
successful.

> Hi Group
> Just want to say first that this is a grat group
> \Next
> Is there anywhere where one can join a game withoput having to go through
> the usual steps as in when ya start up bf
>
> Getting sick of the games as they tend to be a bit smako and would like to
> play in a different style if there is one. I have been playing for awhile
> now and my stats for the public servers is around the 5.5.10 I do like
> some stealth and a bit of thinking So if you have any ideas or pointers
> even addys i would be apprecite this.
>

> Keep up this group as it great
>
> Sunnie(sars)
> War is hell

"Sunnie" <sunnie_snell@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Getting sick of the games as they tend to be a bit smako and would
> like to play in a different style if there is one.

Our Desert Combat server is seeing much more action recently, in
anticipation of BF2, I'm sure...

If you've never played at TacticalGamer, it's not your everyday
server. Tactical Gamer is a premiere online gaming community that is
focused on teamwork and tactical gameplay for a more mature / adult
audience. If you're looking to play multiplayer online games but are
tired of the run of the mill "Deathmatch" environment, you might want
to give us a try. We demand teamplay and that you work towards an
objective. UCB camping is not allowed, but just about any other
tactics are! If you run around killing people and ignore capturing
bases, you won't last long on our server. Playing defense is
appreciated by our community. Obvious smacktard behavior is not
tolerated. We enjoy friendly fire being on, so intentional
teamkilling is not tolerated.

The TG community is comprised of many individuals and clans that
enjoy our style of teamplay. If this sounds interesting to you, then
I invite you to join us on our server in the evenings. Hope to see
you there!

Ah, I almost forgot to mention our Teamspeak server:
67.19.106.94:8767 We highly encourage the use of voice
communications and have seperate channels set up for each team when
the game really gets going!

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CingularDuality

In article <42820641$1_3@newspeer2.tds.net>, jafiwam@MuNGEDyahoo.com
says...
> Search around for some clan websites. Often they have theme based maps (all
> choppers, all tanks, etc.)
>
> CTF might be more your style, as it requires more cooperation to be
> successful.

our server (DC/CTF) is all about "stealth and thinking". if you can't do
either, chances are, you'll get owned. no smackies and we kick quickly
for minor offenses.

type IWZ into your menu server line and hit Update. we have three
servers, the DC/CTF is occupied in the evenings (EDT).

/CF

Ta
As always good promt responses
Sunnie
"Sunnie" <sunnie_snell@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Group
> Just want to say first that this is a grat group
> \Next
> Is there anywhere where one can join a game withoput having to go through
> the usual steps as in when ya start up bf
>
> Getting sick of the games as they tend to be a bit smako and would like to
> play in a different style if there is one. I have been playing for awhile
> now and my stats for the public servers is around the 5.5.10 I do like
> some stealth and a bit of thinking So if you have any ideas or pointers
> even addys i would be apprecite this.
>

> Keep up this group as it great
>
> Sunnie(sars)
> War is hell

As we're having a server plugging session I might as well say a few
words in favour of ours :)

http://www.agbgaming.com

Uno: 67.18.57.69:14567 Vanilla BF1942, currently running co-op BF1942
with a 2:1 axis:allies ratio, should be running Battlefield 1918 MR2
next week.

http://www.fileplanet.com/138728/130000/fileinfo/Battlefield-1918-MR2-%5BEnglish%5D

Deux: 67.18.57.68:14567 DC Final. A very popular public DC server.

Tres: 67.18.57.75:15567 BFV 1.21 and we occasionally run PoE on this
server.

The servers are strictly adminned; no basecamping, no teamkilling, no
abuse of other players; friendly team-oriented players are most welcome.
Just be nice and you'll fit right in :)

Cheers.

--
[AGB]Villy Vonka
Sheffield, UK

On Wed, 11 May 2005 11:44:22 -0400, Colonel_Flagg
<colonel_flagg@_NOSOUPFORJ00_internetwarzone.org> wrote:

>In article <42820641$1_3@newspeer2.tds.net>, jafiwam@MuNGEDyahoo.com
>says...
>> Search around for some clan websites. Often they have theme based maps (all
>> choppers, all tanks, etc.)
>>
>> CTF might be more your style, as it requires more cooperation to be
>> successful.
>>

>our server (DC/CTF) is all about "stealth and thinking". if you can't do
>either, chances are, you'll get owned. no smackies and we kick quickly
>for minor offenses.
>
>type IWZ into your menu server line and hit Update. we have three
>servers, the DC/CTF is occupied in the evenings (EDT).
>

>/CF

Stealth? The game does make that easy, I can walk up 4 feet behind 2
people shoot the first one in the back of the head, the second hears a
shot but it doesn't register as very loud and very close as it should
so while my character works the action of his ariska the second guy
never turns around and gets shot in the back of the head as well. They
should have both heard me run up behind them but they didn't hear that
either.

Hell the other day I shot the guy in front just to see what would
happen, he only noticed after it was too late that his buddy was dead,
not the sound of the shot, so he got shot as well. I'm sure better
players than me have loads of fun doing this, it rarely happens with
me lol.