countdown mod?

Hi all,

I saw a nifty mod in one of the player movies: big countdown numbers on
spell icons during cooldown. Any ideas what it is called?

Cheers!
Luc

[Skorodom L36 Mage on Dragonblight]

maxnews01@web.de wrote:
> but u still can see how long the cooldown needs to be finished?

Yes, because I have two buttons and the smaller one at the bottom the
screen is always visible.

steve.kaye

i can look for it at home, but since then u should try to look at
www.curse-gaming.com and search for "cooldown" u should easyly find
it... BTW: if u find a addon that shows the finished cooldown in middle
of screen, i wanna have that name... hehe (i wanna see when my
innervate is ready again without looking at the button itself.)

maxnews01@web.de wrote:
> i can look for it at home, but since then u should try to look at
> www.curse-gaming.com and search for "cooldown" u should easyly find
> it... BTW: if u find a addon that shows the finished cooldown in middle
> of screen, i wanna have that name... hehe (i wanna see when my
> innervate is ready again without looking at the button itself.)

I use FlexBar to do this. I have a bank of buttons at the bottom which
are the actual command buttons and then, when a hostile or neutral
target is selected, I have a larger raptor-strike button higher up on
the screen. This is hidden as soon as the cooldown starts only showing
itself again when the cooldown ends. I have three of these - one for
raptor strike, one for mongoose bite and one for counterattack. It
works really well for me.

steve.kaye

but u still can see how long the cooldown needs to be finished?

found it :)
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1477

or maybe :
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=33

i'll check to see which one i like best :)))

<maxnews01@web.de> wrote in message
>i can look for it at home, but since then u should try to look at
> www.curse-gaming.com and search for "cooldown" u should easyly find
> it... BTW: if u find a addon that shows the finished cooldown in middle
> of screen, i wanna have that name... hehe (i wanna see when my
> innervate is ready again without looking at the button itself.)

Hi,

Luc Schots schrieb:
> I saw a nifty mod in one of the player movies: big countdown numbers on
> spell icons during cooldown. Any ideas what it is called?

I don´t know which one this it, but I use www.cosmosui.com
and if you install the newest cosmosui alpha, you´ll get this
and 30 other mods.

TRENDING THREADS