Custon folder style

How can I define and further use a custom folder style, i.e for mp3 files
folder I would like to see only the file name and duration ?

--
Crios
2 answers Last reply

    In the right hand pane...

    Right click the Header | Check or uncheck the items that you want or do not
    want.

    To see the complete list and to rearange the order...

    Right click the Header | Scroll clear to the bottom and click on More...

    --
    Hope this helps. Let us know.

    Wes
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    In news:OpVZhQKeFHA.3280@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    Crios <cristian.iosifescu@ugal.ro> hunted and pecked:
    > How can I define and further use a custom folder style, i.e for mp3 files
    > folder I would like to see only the file name and duration ?
    >
    > --
    > Crios

    Does not help!
    I know how to do this once. The issus is to save and reapply this template
    (like the ones that are already defined in Folder Properties/Customise)

    > In the right hand pane...
    >
    > Right click the Header | Check or uncheck the items that you want or do
    > not
    > want.
    >
    > To see the complete list and to rearange the order...
    >
    > Right click the Header | Scroll clear to the bottom and click on More...
    >
    > --
    > Hope this helps. Let us know.
    >
    > Wes
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >
    > In news:OpVZhQKeFHA.3280@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl,
    > Crios <cristian.iosifescu@ugal.ro> hunted and pecked:
    >> How can I define and further use a custom folder style, i.e for mp3 files
    >> folder I would like to see only the file name and duration ?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Crios

Configuration Style Microsoft Customization Windows XP