Clock without date

June 24, 2005 7:33:03 AM

Hi

There is a clock showing the time on the right side of the taskbar. Can it
also show date together w/the time

More about : clock date

Anonymous
June 24, 2005 12:05:48 PM

gigi,
You can show the date and day of the week by increasing the taskbar.
Right-click taskbar> Uncheck Lock in Taskbar (if checked)> Place mouse
curser on the top edge of taskbar> Click and Hold> Move edge up to increase
size of the taskbar. You may want to relock the taskbar down, so it does not
change size.

There are third party clock applications, but I can't recommend anyone,
because I don't use them.

--

Click on Link to Add MS to your News Reader: news://msnews.microsoft.com
Rich/rerat

(RRR News) <message rule>

"gigi" <gigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

--
Hi

There is a clock showing the time on the right side of the taskbar. Can it
also show date together w/the time
June 28, 2005 4:35:01 AM

How can I show the clock with the date without adjusting the taskbar size (as
instructed by the RRR_News"
--

"RRR_News" wrote:

> gigi,
> You can show the date and day of the week by increasing the taskbar.
> Right-click taskbar> Uncheck Lock in Taskbar (if checked)> Place mouse
> curser on the top edge of taskbar> Click and Hold> Move edge up to increase
> size of the taskbar. You may want to relock the taskbar down, so it does not
> change size.
>
> There are third party clock applications, but I can't recommend anyone,
> because I don't use them.
>
> --
>
> Click on Link to Add MS to your News Reader: news://msnews.microsoft.com
> Rich/rerat
>
> (RRR News) <message rule>
> <<Previous Text Snipped to Save Bandwidth When Appropriate>>
>

> "gigi" <gigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>
> --
> Hi
>
> There is a clock showing the time on the right side of the taskbar. Can it
> also show date together w/the time

June 28, 2005 12:36:41 PM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:35:01 -0700, gigi wrote:

> How can I show the clock with the date without adjusting the taskbar size (as
> instructed by the RRR_News"

Without resizing? Use a third party clock program. Or place the taskbar
along one of the vertical edges of the monitor (there's no hard fast rule
that it *has* to be at the bottom).

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

"Sharon F" wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:35:01 -0700, gigi wrote:
>
> > How can I show the clock with the date without adjusting the taskbar size (as
> > instructed by the RRR_News"
>
> Without resizing? Use a third party clock program. Or place the taskbar
> along one of the vertical edges of the monitor (there's no hard fast rule
> that it *has* to be at the bottom).
>
> --
> Sharon F
> MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Thanks, Sharon and where can I get a third party clock program?

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:09:04 PM

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:07:01 -0700, gigi wrote:
> Thanks, Sharon and where can I get a third party clock program?

You're welcome! A search with google should bring up several choices to
check out. Or head directly to one of the well-known download sites such as
download.com. Windows Marketplace also has listings:
http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/results.aspx?bcatId=4...
--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User