Clock without date

Hi

There is a clock showing the time on the right side of the taskbar. Can it
also show date together w/the time
5 answers Last reply
More about clock date

    gigi,
    You can show the date and day of the week by increasing the taskbar.
    Right-click taskbar> Uncheck Lock in Taskbar (if checked)> Place mouse
    curser on the top edge of taskbar> Click and Hold> Move edge up to increase
    size of the taskbar. You may want to relock the taskbar down, so it does not
    change size.

    There are third party clock applications, but I can't recommend anyone,
    because I don't use them.

    --

    Click on Link to Add MS to your News Reader: news://msnews.microsoft.com
    Rich/rerat

    (RRR News) <message rule>

    "gigi" <gigi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    --
    Hi

    There is a clock showing the time on the right side of the taskbar. Can it
    also show date together w/the time

    How can I show the clock with the date without adjusting the taskbar size (as
    instructed by the RRR_News"
    --

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:35:01 -0700, gigi wrote:

    > How can I show the clock with the date without adjusting the taskbar size (as
    > instructed by the RRR_News"

    Without resizing? Use a third party clock program. Or place the taskbar
    along one of the vertical edges of the monitor (there's no hard fast rule
    that it *has* to be at the bottom).

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    "Sharon F" wrote:

    > On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 00:35:01 -0700, gigi wrote:
    >
    > > How can I show the clock with the date without adjusting the taskbar size (as
    > > instructed by the RRR_News"
    >
    > Without resizing? Use a third party clock program. Or place the taskbar
    > along one of the vertical edges of the monitor (there's no hard fast rule
    > that it *has* to be at the bottom).
    >
    > --
    > Sharon F
    > MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

    Thanks, Sharon and where can I get a third party clock program?

    On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 18:07:01 -0700, gigi wrote:
    > Thanks, Sharon and where can I get a third party clock program?

    You're welcome! A search with google should bring up several choices to
    check out. Or head directly to one of the well-known download sites such as
    download.com. Windows Marketplace also has listings:
    http://www.windowsmarketplace.com/results.aspx?bcatId=422&userText=clock
    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP