t-mobile(u.k) MMS settings for Nokia 7250 please?

I have tried several times now to get any sense from t-mobile but can't.
I've been through the process of them sending me the relevant settings to my
phone and me activating them etc. but my problem remains - I can send MMS
messages, but as soon as anyone sends me a picture message I'm sent a bloody
email address with a passcode instead. can anyone help? cheers.
1 answer Last reply
More about mobile settings nokia 7250 please

    "Steve" <retrovertigonospam@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
    > I have tried several times now to get any sense from t-mobile but can't.
    > I've been through the process of them sending me the relevant settings to
    my
    > phone and me activating them etc. but my problem remains - I can send MMS
    > messages, but as soon as anyone sends me a picture message I'm sent a
    bloody
    > email address with a passcode instead. can anyone help? cheers.

    MMS isn't properly provisioned on your account. You have the correct
    settings if you can successfully receive MMS.

    Get in touch with T-Mobile and tell them to "remove the MMS provision from
    your account and re-add it again".

    Hopefully that will solve your problem.

    --
    Antz,