t-mobile(u.k) MMS settings for Nokia 7250 please?

Last response: in Brands
Share
September 3, 2004 11:50:08 PM

I have tried several times now to get any sense from t-mobile but can't.
I've been through the process of them sending me the relevant settings to my
phone and me activating them etc. but my problem remains - I can send MMS
messages, but as soon as anyone sends me a picture message I'm sent a bloody
email address with a passcode instead. can anyone help? cheers.
Anonymous
September 5, 2004 9:48:06 PM

"Steve" <retrovertigonospam@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I have tried several times now to get any sense from t-mobile but can't.
> I've been through the process of them sending me the relevant settings to
my
> phone and me activating them etc. but my problem remains - I can send MMS
> messages, but as soon as anyone sends me a picture message I'm sent a
bloody
> email address with a passcode instead. can anyone help? cheers.

MMS isn't properly provisioned on your account. You have the correct
settings if you can successfully receive MMS.

Get in touch with T-Mobile and tell them to "remove the MMS provision from
your account and re-add it again".

Hopefully that will solve your problem.

--
Antz,