Sign in with
Your question

Best silent gaming case??

Last response: in Components
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
January 6, 2013 7:56:20 PM

Hello Guys.

I'm getting my Money back from my last sytem due to some "misunderstandings". So now I'm getting a completely new one very soon!

Something I need to do decide on is the case. I've seen that tom's hardware has been putting up some good Words about the Fractal R4, so that is my best guess.

Do anyone know of a better silent gaming case?

More about : silent gaming case

a b ) Power supply
January 6, 2013 8:13:42 PM

The HAF series are really good, of course - I'm picking up the low end 912 for my system that I'm building, I know the 922, 932, XM & X are AWESOME cases.
Related resources
January 6, 2013 8:14:38 PM

Just last week I picked up a Fractal R4 and so far have been impressed with it. It is much quieter than the NZXT Gamma it replaced. I personally think the Antec P280 to be a better case but I decided to give Fractal a try mostly because I picked it up on sale from Newegg for $80 shipped.

If prices were the same (which they seem to be on Newegg), I would choose the Antec P280.
a b ) Power supply
a b 4 Gaming
January 6, 2013 8:25:24 PM

payturr said:
The HAF series are really good, of course - I'm picking up the low end 912 for my system that I'm building, I know the 922, 932, XM & X are AWESOME cases.

They got some great ventilation and a lot of options to install fans, indeed. Still I would like som dustfilters. :( 
a b ) Power supply
January 6, 2013 8:28:58 PM

lostgamer_03 said:
They got some great ventilation and a lot of options to install fans, indeed. Still I would like som dustfilters. :( 

Well when you buy like, a 922, most of the case HAS dust filters, its just certain areas like the PSU intake area - but realistically you won't be cleaning it that often. :3
!