Where are print screens kept?

I've checked all throughout the wow directory and damned if I can find it.

Thanks in advance!

Mulligan
2 answers Last reply
More about where print screens kept

    "Mulligan" <davewilson6969@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > I've checked all throughout the wow directory and damned if I can find it.
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > Mulligan

    <wow dir>\Screenshots

    They are stored as .tga files though, you may want to convert them to .jpg or
    something. There are plenty of programs that can do this. I use photoshop
    myself, but i'm sure a google search will find some free converting programs.

    Grant wrote:
    > "Mulligan" <davewilson6969@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    >
    >>I've checked all throughout the wow directory and damned if I can find it.
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance!
    >>
    >>Mulligan
    >>

    > <wow dir>\Screenshots
    >
    > They are stored as .tga files though, you may want to convert them to .jpg or
    > something. There are plenty of programs that can do this. I use photoshop
    > myself, but i'm sure a google search will find some free converting programs.

    I use <http://www.gimp.org/> myself. It is GPL (free) AFAIK. I always
    convert my screenshots to .png format since that doesn't reduce the
    quality at all and programs like internet explorer and Mozilla can cope
    with it. .jpg is smaller though..

    You can take screenshots by pressing [Print Screen] on your keyboard,
    but the program seems to be making screenshots at interesting times by
    itself also.

    hth,
    Thomas
    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

Games Warcraft World Of Warcraft Video Games