font color in folder listings

June 25, 2005 7:18:40 AM

Does anybody know how to change the font color of file names? For
example, Win XP can change font color of compressed or encrypted folder
names to blue. I want to be able to name folder in different font
colors. Is it possible?

Thanks,

--
eagle1

More about : font color folder listings

Anonymous
June 25, 2005 11:27:48 PM

eagle1 <eagle1.1r631m@pcbanter.net> wrote:

>Does anybody know how to change the font color of file names? For
>example, Win XP can change font color of compressed or encrypted folder
>names to blue. I want to be able to name folder in different font
>colors. Is it possible?

No. You can use third-party file managers like the Total Commander
(http://www.ghisler.com/) for this.

--
(tm)
ICQ: 192649233