font color in folder listings

Does anybody know how to change the font color of file names? For
example, Win XP can change font color of compressed or encrypted folder
names to blue. I want to be able to name folder in different font
colors. Is it possible?

Thanks,

--
eagle1
1 answer Last reply

    eagle1 <eagle1.1r631m@pcbanter.net> wrote:

    >Does anybody know how to change the font color of file names? For
    >example, Win XP can change font color of compressed or encrypted folder
    >names to blue. I want to be able to name folder in different font
    >colors. Is it possible?

    No. You can use third-party file managers like the Total Commander
    (http://www.ghisler.com/) for this.

    --
    (tm)
    ICQ: 192649233

Configuration Windows XP Font Customization Microsoft