Deleting files from my Nokia 6600

Last response: in Brands
September 4, 2004 2:09:43 PM

Hi, Anyone know how to delete files that I have installed on my nokia 6600
via Bluetooth?

Thanks

Si
Anonymous
September 4, 2004 4:16:27 PM

What have you installed or copies to your 6600?

Don't you've the programm FExplorer?
http://users.skynet.be/domi/fexplorer.htm

Programms you can un-install with the Application Manager!

--
Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
My firmware:

"Dunesea" <ask@privacy.com> schreef in bericht
> Hi, Anyone know how to delete files that I have installed on my nokia 6600
> via Bluetooth?
>

> Thanks
>
> Si

---
September 5, 2004 8:20:40 AM

"Henk Loosbroek" <henklbrNOSPAM@home.nl> wrote in message
> What have you installed or copies to your 6600?
>
> Don't you've the programm FExplorer?
> http://users.skynet.be/domi/fexplorer.htm
>
> Programms you can un-install with the Application Manager!
>
> --
> Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
> My firmware:
> Nokia 6600 -> v4.09.1 (26-02-04)
>

> "Dunesea" <ask@privacy.com> schreef in bericht
> > Hi, Anyone know how to delete files that I have installed on my nokia
6600
> > via Bluetooth?
> >

> > Thanks
> >
> > Si

Ok cheers, that software is very good, I only got the phone yesterday, so
far happy, but the ring tones are very low compared to my old 3310 type
nokia.

Cheers

Si
!