Deleting files from my Nokia 6600

Hi, Anyone know how to delete files that I have installed on my nokia 6600
via Bluetooth?

Thanks

Si
2 answers Last reply
More about deleting files nokia 6600

    What have you installed or copies to your 6600?

    Don't you've the programm FExplorer?
    http://users.skynet.be/domi/fexplorer.htm

    Programms you can un-install with the Application Manager!

    --
    Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
    My firmware:

    "Dunesea" <ask@privacy.com> schreef in bericht
    > Hi, Anyone know how to delete files that I have installed on my nokia 6600
    > via Bluetooth?
    >

    > Thanks
    >
    > Si

    ---

    "Henk Loosbroek" <henklbrNOSPAM@home.nl> wrote in message
    > What have you installed or copies to your 6600?
    >
    > Don't you've the programm FExplorer?
    > http://users.skynet.be/domi/fexplorer.htm
    >
    > Programms you can un-install with the Application Manager!
    >
    > --
    > Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
    > My firmware:
    > Nokia 6600 -> v4.09.1 (26-02-04)
    >

    > "Dunesea" <ask@privacy.com> schreef in bericht
    > > Hi, Anyone know how to delete files that I have installed on my nokia
    6600
    > > via Bluetooth?
    > >

    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > Si

    Ok cheers, that software is very good, I only got the phone yesterday, so
    far happy, but the ring tones are very low compared to my old 3310 type
    nokia.

    Cheers

    Si

Nokia Bluetooth