Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Cases
  • LED Monitor
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
January 7, 2013 1:04:06 AM

Fresh build, looking to put some source of LED lighting in it. I just came across the NZXT sleeved LED kit, but read some questionable reviews. I was also considering some LED fans, but I've only got one more motherboard slot for a system fan. Looking to stay in the $10-20 range what are my best options? Color of preference is orange, but blue is very acceptable too.

More about : case leds

Best solution

a b ) Power supply
January 7, 2013 1:37:09 AM

Bitfenix is another brand for a good range of LED strips
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=E...
They have orange, which is what you are looking for, in lengths of 12cm, 20cm, 30cm and 60cm.
You can also daisy chain them together easily if you want to add more in the future.
Related resources
January 7, 2013 1:58:37 AM

I'm not finding orange of the Logisys 12"s, but I like the Bitfenix a lot. $15 for 12cm is a bit more than I wanted to pay though.
m
l
January 11, 2013 6:34:27 PM

I have a couple of the cold cathodes that TheGhxst in white connected to a sound controller, they have a real nice glow.
m
l
January 17, 2013 3:26:46 AM

Have you looked into the nzxt HUE if you have a drive bay open? it is 100x better then the sleeved kits. you can make any color you choose and has many modes. pretty bright as well, tho not as bright as the sleeved kits on max :p 
m
l
!