How to get to the Hinterlands

I've got some quests in the Hinterlands. However, as I have never been there
yet I don't have the flightpath. Where do I walk from to get there? Have
tried a few places in the Arathi Highlands and Hillsbrad but either I'm
looking in the wrong places or just plain stupid (can't be the second, I'm
no gnome ;-)

Any help is appreciated.
Cheers
Urbin

--
Urbin (45), Dwarven Hunter (PvE) @dunmorogh.de
Gera (14), Human Paladin (PvE) @dunmorogh.de

Urbin wrote:
> I've got some quests in the Hinterlands. However, as I have never
> been there yet I don't have the flightpath. Where do I walk from to
> get there? Have tried a few places in the Arathi Highlands and
> Hillsbrad but either I'm looking in the wrong places or just plain
> stupid (can't be the second, I'm no gnome ;-)
>
> Any help is appreciated.
> Cheers
> Urbin

You get there from Hillsbrad. Run past Durnhold Keep toward Thoradin's Wall,
and turn north just after the keep. Head north and you'll come to a pass
through the mountains. You'll know it's the one as you'll see a couple of
tame griffins flapping about.

--
www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series
Spotter for the PWR truck #9

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 16:43:58 +0100, ¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤ <nospam@myaddress.thanks> wrote:
> Urbin wrote:
> > I've got some quests in the Hinterlands. However, as I have never
> > been there yet I don't have the flightpath. Where do I walk from to
> > get there?
>
> You get there from Hillsbrad. Run past Durnhold Keep toward Thoradin's Wall,
> and turn north just after the keep. Head north and you'll come to a pass
> through the mountains. You'll know it's the one as you'll see a couple of
> tame griffins flapping about.

Thanks, that did the trick. I was looking too far north.

Cheers
Urbin

--

In article <slrndfrslf.459.urbin@stinky.trash.net>, Urbin
<urbin@dunmorogh.eu> wrote:

> I've got some quests in the Hinterlands. However, as I have never been there
> yet I don't have the flightpath. Where do I walk from to get there? Have
> tried a few places in the Arathi Highlands and Hillsbrad but either I'm
> looking in the wrong places or just plain stupid (can't be the second, I'm
> no gnome ;-)

Either head NE up the valley behind Durnholde Keep or jump off the
Thandol Span and swim round (to get to Reventusk Village easily)

___
Neil
aka HighVis

"Neil Jones" <neil@designumbrella.com> wrote in message
> In article <slrndfrslf.459.urbin@stinky.trash.net>, Urbin
> <urbin@dunmorogh.eu> wrote:
>
>> I've got some quests in the Hinterlands. However, as I have never been there
>> yet I don't have the flightpath. Where do I walk from to get there? Have
>> tried a few places in the Arathi Highlands and Hillsbrad but either I'm
>> looking in the wrong places or just plain stupid (can't be the second, I'm
>> no gnome ;-)
>

> Either head NE up the valley behind Durnholde Keep or jump off the
> Thandol Span and swim round (to get to Reventusk Village easily)

And be sure to visit the peaceful little dwarf farm by the sea, on your
swim up the coast. My char is thinking of retiring in their guest cottage,
some day when the fighting is done.
-Marshall