Darkmoon Flower?

The Darkmoon Faire is in town, and I have accumulated 5 tickets so I can now
get a Darkmoon Flower - but what's it good for? It just says "held in
off-hand".

Oh, and if I don't redeem my tickets before the Faire leaves town, will i be
able to use them when it gets back?

TIA

Devast8or

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:50:05 +0200, Devast8or <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> The Darkmoon Faire is in town, and I have accumulated 5 tickets so I can now
> get a Darkmoon Flower - but what's it good for? It just says "held in
> off-hand".
>
> Oh, and if I don't redeem my tickets before the Faire leaves town, will i be
> able to use them when it gets back?

Try getting some more tickets. For 8 you get a random green item. Well worth
the time.

Cheers
Urbin

--
Urbin (46), Dwarven Hunter (PvE) @dunmorogh.de
Gera (14), Human Paladin (PvE) @dunmorogh.de

Urbin wrote:
> On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 19:50:05 +0200, Devast8or
> <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> The Darkmoon Faire is in town, and I have accumulated 5 tickets so
>> I can now get a Darkmoon Flower - but what's it good for? It just
>> says "held in off-hand".
>>
>> Oh, and if I don't redeem my tickets before the Faire leaves town,
>> will i be able to use them when it gets back?
>
> Try getting some more tickets. For 8 you get a random green item.
> Well worth the time.

Cool, I'll do that. Is it the same guy that can give you the Darkmoon
Flower? He only had the Flower for 5 tickets and a box of some kind for 50
tickets when I spoke to him.

Devast8or

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 03:38:58 +0200, Devast8or <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
> Urbin wrote:
> >
> > Try getting some more tickets. For 8 you get a random green item.
> > Well worth the time.
>
> Cool, I'll do that. Is it the same guy that can give you the Darkmoon
> Flower? He only had the Flower for 5 tickets and a box of some kind for 50
> tickets when I spoke to him.

I guess so. There are two guys. One that gives you tickets for stacks of 5
of various things (I collected bushy wolf tails in the Badlands, which gave
me 8 tickets for each stack). Then there is the other guy who exchanges
tickets for goodies. I can't remember the exact numbers but I think you got
flowers for 5, small box for 8, medium box for 12, something else for more
and the big box for 50. I opted for the one that costs 12 tickets. Using
this I got 3 green items for each 15 tails.

Cheers
Urbin

--

Urbin wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 03:38:58 +0200, Devast8or
> <invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:
>> Urbin wrote:
>>>
>>> Try getting some more tickets. For 8 you get a random green item.
>>> Well worth the time.
>>
>> Cool, I'll do that. Is it the same guy that can give you the
>> Darkmoon Flower? He only had the Flower for 5 tickets and a box of
>> some kind for 50 tickets when I spoke to him.
>
> I guess so. There are two guys. One that gives you tickets for stacks
> of 5
> of various things (I collected bushy wolf tails in the Badlands,
> which gave me 8 tickets for each stack). Then there is the other guy
> who exchanges tickets for goodies. I can't remember the exact numbers
> but I think you got flowers for 5, small box for 8, medium box for
> 12, something else for more and the big box for 50. I opted for the
> one that costs 12 tickets. Using
> this I got 3 green items for each 15 tails.
>
> Cheers
> Urbin

OK, thanks.

Devast8or