altec lansing gui

G

Hi

I have a set of Altec lansing ada305 speakers. It uses a gui to control just about everything. I understand this GUI is used in all their speaker products with of course variations depending on what speaker system you have. Whenever you boot up the speakers come up in the default mode which I do not want.

Does anyone know how you can have it come up in the pro-logic mode everytime without having to make an adjustment to the gui every time? I want to retain the same setting each and everytime I boot up. Thanks in advance.

scarecrow

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I personally don't use there software any more. Try using the speakers without the software and it sounds virtually the same.

I love you Sarge....

G

Scarecrow
Thanks for the info. One question. When you power down your system ( i am assuming the speaker system also powers down) do the speakers retain the mode they were in previous to powering down the system? In other words I always want them to come up in the prologic mode. It seems my speakers always come up in the stereo mode and I have to reconfigure them for prologic. Only a switch but its annoying. Thanks in advance.

scarecrow

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
My wifes system where the software is actually installed on, It comes back in prologic mode. Check there website, I think there might be an update from the original version that came with the speakers.

I love you Sarge....