fonts

June 26, 2005 12:57:20 AM

how do i make a font in windows XP?

More about : fonts

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 1:42:02 AM

Steven

Do you mean "How do I load a font in Windows XP?"..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

"Steven Wabik" <Stevenw45@comcast.net> wrote in message
> how do i make a font in windows XP?

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 7:49:09 PM

no not really but i would like to know that as well. i want to know how to
make my own fon't for my PC and make it so i can give them to my friends as
well.

> Steven
>
> Do you mean "How do I load a font in Windows XP?"..
>
> --
> Mike Hall
> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>
> "If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept
> it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland
>

> "Steven Wabik" <Stevenw45@comcast.net> wrote in message
>> how do i make a font in windows XP?

Related resources
June 26, 2005 7:49:10 PM

It sounds like you need font creator software -
http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid...
http://www.fontifier.com/
http://www.high-logic.com/fcp.html (30 day free trial)

```````````````

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:49:09 -0400, Steven Wabik wrote:

> no not really but i would like to know that as well. i want to know how to
> make my own fon't for my PC and make it so i can give them to my friends as
> well.
>
> "Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" <mike.hall.mail@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > Steven
> >
> > Do you mean "How do I load a font in Windows XP?"..
> >
> > --
> > "Steven Wabik" <Stevenw45@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >> how do i make a font in windows XP?

Anonymous
June 27, 2005 1:26:24 AM

Steven Wabik wrote:
> no not really but i would like to know that as well. i want to know
> how to make my own fon't for my PC and make it so i can give them to
> my friends as well.

Search for " Font design software " in Google.

If you just want a few personal characters, at Start | Run... type in
eudcedit.exe [enter].

> "Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" <mike.hall.mail@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
>> Steven
>>
>> Do you mean "How do I load a font in Windows XP?"..
>>
>> --
>> Mike Hall
>> MVP - Windows Shell/User
>>
>> "If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would
>> have kept it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland
>>

>> "Steven Wabik" <Stevenw45@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>> how do i make a font in windows XP?

--
Remove nospam in email
Anonymous

i made the font but it the letters and numbers are not appearing when i type
when i use my new font. help!

!