fonts

how do i make a font in windows XP?
5 answers Last reply
More about fonts

    Steven

    Do you mean "How do I load a font in Windows XP?"..

    --
    Mike Hall
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

    "Steven Wabik" <Stevenw45@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > how do i make a font in windows XP?

    no not really but i would like to know that as well. i want to know how to
    make my own fon't for my PC and make it so i can give them to my friends as
    well.

    > Steven
    >
    > Do you mean "How do I load a font in Windows XP?"..
    >
    > --
    > Mike Hall
    > MVP - Windows Shell/User
    >
    > "If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept
    > it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland
    >

    > "Steven Wabik" <Stevenw45@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >> how do i make a font in windows XP?

    It sounds like you need font creator software -
    http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,7856,00.asp
    http://www.fontifier.com/
    http://www.high-logic.com/fcp.html (30 day free trial)

    ```````````````

    Steven Wabik wrote:
    > no not really but i would like to know that as well. i want to know
    > how to make my own fon't for my PC and make it so i can give them to
    > my friends as well.

    Search for " Font design software " in Google.

    If you just want a few personal characters, at Start | Run... type in
    eudcedit.exe [enter].

    > "Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" <mike.hall.mail@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> Steven
    >>
    >> Do you mean "How do I load a font in Windows XP?"..
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mike Hall
    >> MVP - Windows Shell/User
    >>
    >> "If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would
    >> have kept it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland
    >>

    >> "Steven Wabik" <Stevenw45@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >>> how do i make a font in windows XP?

    --
    Remove nospam in email

    i made the font but it the letters and numbers are not appearing when i type
    when i use my new font. help!
    "sf" <sf@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > It sounds like you need font creator software -
    > http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,7856,00.asp
    > http://www.fontifier.com/
    > http://www.high-logic.com/fcp.html (30 day free trial)
    >
    > ```````````````
    >
    > On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 15:49:09 -0400, Steven Wabik wrote:
    >
    >> no not really but i would like to know that as well. i want to know how
    >> make my own fon't for my PC and make it so i can give them to my friends
    >> as
    >> well.
    >>
    >> "Mike Hall (MS-MVP)" <mike.hall.mail@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> > Steven
    >> >
    >> > Do you mean "How do I load a font in Windows XP?"..
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > "Steven Wabik" <Stevenw45@comcast.net> wrote in message

Configuration Font Microsoft Customization Windows XP