Can't Pin a certin Icon to start menu

I can't seem to pin this one icon to the start menu. When I try to
right click the Icon pin to start menu is not an option. I tried to
drag it to the start menu like i have done with other icons where pin
to start menu was not available. Any Ideas on what I can do to pin
this icon to my start menu? The program in quest is track it which is
a program to keep track of our help desk calls at work.
1 answer Last reply
More about certin icon start menu

    You can't drag thingys on networks. Drag another (local) shortcut then edit the shortcut to point to your network app.

    <brianlan25@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1119752085.830075.80170@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
    >I can't seem to pin this one icon to the start menu. When I try to
    > right click the Icon pin to start menu is not an option. I tried to
    > drag it to the start menu like i have done with other icons where pin
    > to start menu was not available. Any Ideas on what I can do to pin
    > this icon to my start menu? The program in quest is track it which is
    > a program to keep track of our help desk calls at work.

Configuration Start Menu Microsoft Customization Windows XP