Network icons

June 26, 2005 1:42:01 PM

Dear All,

How can I hid the disconnected network icons from the System tray. And how
can I disable the baloon warning of having a a wireless netwrok connection
available.

BR
--
*********
IT Manager

More about : network icons

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 9:27:02 PM

Ibrahim Awwad wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> How can I hid the disconnected network icons from the System tray. And how
> can I disable the baloon warning of having a a wireless netwrok connection
> available.
>
> BR

Disable balloon tips:
http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc4/v33/vic33.htm
June 27, 2005 4:21:54 AM

In news:GzBve.237$pg.80@news01.roc.ny,
High <789@123.456> had this to say:

> Ibrahim Awwad wrote:
>> Dear All,
>>
>> How can I hid the disconnected network icons from the System tray.
>> And how can I disable the baloon warning of having a a wireless
>> netwrok connection available.
>>
>> BR
>
> Disable balloon tips:
> http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc4/v33/vic33.htm

And in the other case select the properties from the control panel
networking applet and untick the option to show an icon when connected IIRC.
That should make it go away. If not there's the option about notification
about disconnection or partial connections. Or you can just right click the
taskbar, select properties, and in there you can select to hide it. Either
works...

Galen

Sherlock Holmes
!