Network icons

Dear All,

How can I hid the disconnected network icons from the System tray. And how
can I disable the baloon warning of having a a wireless netwrok connection
available.

BR
--
*********
IT Manager

    Ibrahim Awwad wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > How can I hid the disconnected network icons from the System tray. And how
    > can I disable the baloon warning of having a a wireless netwrok connection
    > available.
    >
    > BR

    Disable balloon tips:
    http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc4/v33/vic33.htm

    In news:GzBve.237$pg.80@news01.roc.ny,
    High <789@123.456> had this to say:

    > Ibrahim Awwad wrote:
    >> Dear All,
    >>
    >> How can I hid the disconnected network icons from the System tray.
    >> And how can I disable the baloon warning of having a a wireless
    >> netwrok connection available.
    >>
    >> BR
    >
    > Disable balloon tips:
    > http://personal-computer-tutor.com/abc4/v33/vic33.htm

    And in the other case select the properties from the control panel
    networking applet and untick the option to show an icon when connected IIRC.
    That should make it go away. If not there's the option about notification
    about disconnection or partial connections. Or you can just right click the
    taskbar, select properties, and in there you can select to hide it. Either
    works...

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

Configuration Connection Microsoft Customization Icons Windows XP