Registered To:

I want to sell my PC, but it has my name in the "Registered To" line of the
System Properties. How do I change that so my name doesn't appear?

Thanks.

--
David
1 answer Last reply

    Hi David

    Please see the following link to Doug Knox's web site:

    http://www.dougknox.com/utility/scripts_desc/chgownorg.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User