I want to change my Warrior...

Hi there,
My L60 Warrior is currently 37 Fury / 14 Arms specced. I dual wield in
Berserker Stance and enjoy many features this way. But my friends says that
I need to respec into Protection and become a Tank, thats whats needed
really. I like my Guilds organization type and the runs they make and want
to be useful to the guild. But I also like to go out on solo to do some
small quests or grind for reagents, etc.
So I need advice on a talent setup which I can effectively Tank and don't
have any trouble killing mobs when I go out solo. I have good equipment for
Tank business and my guild is very friendly to support me for the items I
need, so its not a problem. (I heard that Tanking relies on items used as
well as talents)

Thanks in advance

--

"Know who you are, Be what you know"
--LordSpike

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi there,
>My L60 Warrior is currently 37 Fury / 14 Arms specced. I dual wield in
>Berserker Stance and enjoy many features this way. But my friends says that
>I need to respec into Protection and become a Tank, thats whats needed
>really. I like my Guilds organization type and the runs they make and want
>to be useful to the guild. But I also like to go out on solo to do some
>small quests or grind for reagents, etc.
>So I need advice on a talent setup which I can effectively Tank and don't
>have any trouble killing mobs when I go out solo. I have good equipment for
>Tank business and my guild is very friendly to support me for the items I
>need, so its not a problem. (I heard that Tanking relies on items used as
>well as talents)

Go to the official Blizzard warrior forums and you'll find plenty of
people with the strong opinion that you can tank effectively with
*any* spec as long as you have the right equipment.
--
Greg
phobos78-marslink-net

If you are happy using 37 Fury / 14 Arms then stay with it. Who cares
what your friend says anyway. If you want to be one of those "cookie
cutter" characters then just do what everyone else does and follow them
along like a sheep :p

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 02:13:54 +0300, "LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Hi there,
>My L60 Warrior is currently 37 Fury / 14 Arms specced. I dual wield in
>Berserker Stance and enjoy many features this way. But my friends says that
>I need to respec into Protection and become a Tank, thats whats needed
>really. I like my Guilds organization type and the runs they make and want
>to be useful to the guild. But I also like to go out on solo to do some
>small quests or grind for reagents, etc.
>So I need advice on a talent setup which I can effectively Tank and don't
>have any trouble killing mobs when I go out solo. I have good equipment for
>Tank business and my guild is very friendly to support me for the items I
>need, so its not a problem. (I heard that Tanking relies on items used as
>well as talents)
>
>Thanks in advance

Take a look at some of the 31/5/15 builds on the Wow Warrior forums.
You loose out on some of the mid-level fury talents from a 31/20 build
but gain the basics from the protection tree.

5/31/15 might also be an option. It's one I've been meaning to try
since I think it would help with rage generation for tanking purposes
but right now my warriors 2-hander is a lot better than his 1 handed
weapons.

Rgds, Frank

Mike in Mystic wrote:
> I am L60 warrior with about 38 days played now (about 16 of them as a lvl
> 60). I was arms/fury up to lvl 58 or so - then at the behest of my guild I
> switched to protection. OMG what a lame way to play this game (as a
> warrior). Sure you hold aggro, but your ability to kill creeps quickly is
> seriously compromised.

As a druid, I have no sympathy for your plight. ;-)

Regards,
Noal

Mike in Mystic wrote:
> hehe. I have a lvl 38 druid also, and I hear you. Despite this, I think
> overall fun of playing my druid beats my warrior - at the same level, at
> least.

Yeah, it is nice not being stuck in a single role. I have the freedom
to do anything from being Main Healer to Main Tank. Although, I got a
strange request in a DM west run yesterday. I asked the priest in the
party if he wanted me to help heal or help tank. He said he wanted me
to DPS!!!

Funniest thing I'd heard in a while. I came really, really close to
going cat form. :-D However, in the interest of practicality, I did
bear with my MA gear (focusing on crits to hold aggro) instead. Gotta
say, it was probably one of the smoothest DM west runs I'd been on in a
long while.

The warrior, pally and I from that group ended up farming the tree boss
after so that the warrior could get some book that drops. I'd MT the
tree, the warrior would DPS and the Pally would heal. The three of us
were a machine. I think we hit it a half dozen times before we couldn't
get a fresh instance. Damn shame the warrior didn't get his book.

Regards,
Noal

I am L60 warrior with about 38 days played now (about 16 of them as a lvl
60). I was arms/fury up to lvl 58 or so - then at the behest of my guild I
switched to protection. OMG what a lame way to play this game (as a
warrior). Sure you hold aggro, but your ability to kill creeps quickly is
seriously compromised. So, at about 6 or 7 played days ago, I switched back
to arms/fury. I am axe specialized and mortal striked in arms, and the rest
in fury. Using axes I get a crit rate of 20.55% - due to some of the specs
on my items/armor. I have 6/8 valor pieces, and a few purple items
(stockade spauldrons, myridon's sygnet, etc.). And, the most important,
IMO, I have the Arcanite Reaper with Crusader enchant. I also have very
good 1H weapons, most with Crusader enchant, and 3 very good shields.

Since switching to the above spec - and taking into account my gear - I have
EASILY main tanked any regular dungeon (included UBRS) with zero problem.
In fact, I am usually in the top 2 in damage dealt AND damage taken. I
never get complaints from casters or healers that I'm not keeping mobs off
them. You have to remember - just cause you're not prot specced, doesn't
mean you can't taunt, etc. So I frequently switch stances as the situation
requires.

As another responder noted, the 10 or 12 times I've been in MC I have been
an off-tank, rather than a main tank - but that didn't seem to cause any
problems, and I was still very capable of performing well. I've only done
ONyxia 2x, but I think the main tank is CRITICAL in that run, so we always
had an uber-geared prot specced warrior do it (as in 5 or more Might set
armor items, etc.).

But, the bottom line IMO is that being an arms/fury warrior is fun, and for
me, a protection specced warrior is not. I'm never going back.

Mike

"LordSpike" <lord_spike@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi there,
> My L60 Warrior is currently 37 Fury / 14 Arms specced. I dual wield in
> Berserker Stance and enjoy many features this way. But my friends says
that
> I need to respec into Protection and become a Tank, thats whats needed
> really. I like my Guilds organization type and the runs they make and want
> to be useful to the guild. But I also like to go out on solo to do some
> small quests or grind for reagents, etc.
> So I need advice on a talent setup which I can effectively Tank and don't
> have any trouble killing mobs when I go out solo. I have good equipment
for
> Tank business and my guild is very friendly to support me for the items I
> need, so its not a problem. (I heard that Tanking relies on items used as
> well as talents)
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --
>
> "Know who you are, Be what you know"
> --LordSpike

Baldrick

"Mike in Mystic" <sandiedadog@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>I am L60 warrior with about 38 days played now (about 16 of them as a lvl
> 60). I was arms/fury up to lvl 58 or so - then at the behest of my guild
> switched to protection. OMG what a lame way to play this game (as a
> warrior). Sure you hold aggro, but your ability to kill creeps quickly is
> seriously compromised. So, at about 6 or 7 played days ago, I switched
> back
> to arms/fury. I am axe specialized and mortal striked in arms, and the
> rest
> in fury. Using axes I get a crit rate of 20.55% - due to some of the
> specs
> on my items/armor. I have 6/8 valor pieces, and a few purple items
> (stockade spauldrons, myridon's sygnet, etc.). And, the most important,
> IMO, I have the Arcanite Reaper with Crusader enchant. I also have very
> good 1H weapons, most with Crusader enchant, and 3 very good shields.
>
> Since switching to the above spec - and taking into account my gear - I
> have
> EASILY main tanked any regular dungeon (included UBRS) with zero problem.
> In fact, I am usually in the top 2 in damage dealt AND damage taken. I
> never get complaints from casters or healers that I'm not keeping mobs off
> them. You have to remember - just cause you're not prot specced, doesn't
> mean you can't taunt, etc. So I frequently switch stances as the
> situation
> requires.
>
> As another responder noted, the 10 or 12 times I've been in MC I have been
> an off-tank, rather than a main tank - but that didn't seem to cause any
> problems, and I was still very capable of performing well. I've only done
> ONyxia 2x, but I think the main tank is CRITICAL in that run, so we always
> had an uber-geared prot specced warrior do it (as in 5 or more Might set
> armor items, etc.).
>
> But, the bottom line IMO is that being an arms/fury warrior is fun, and
> for
> me, a protection specced warrior is not. I'm never going back.
>
> Mike

I'm lvl 60, protection spec'ed, 46 protection, 5 arms, 0 fury. I can easily
take on 6-8 lvl 53 mobs simultanously with sword and shield and without the
use of any health potions. I can farm the western plaguelands like there is
no tomorrow. The force-reactive shield does help though ;)

Baldrick

"Noal McDonald" <dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Mike in Mystic wrote:
> > I am L60 warrior with about 38 days played now (about 16 of them as a
lvl
> > 60). I was arms/fury up to lvl 58 or so - then at the behest of my
guild I
> > switched to protection. OMG what a lame way to play this game (as a
> > warrior). Sure you hold aggro, but your ability to kill creeps quickly
is
> > seriously compromised.
>
> As a druid, I have no sympathy for your plight. ;-)
>
> Regards,
> Noal

hehe. I have a lvl 38 druid also, and I hear you. Despite this, I think
overall fun of playing my druid beats my warrior - at the same level, at
least.

that book is insanely rare. I know exactly what he was after. I saw it on
the AH for the first time ever on my server yesterday - and there were 2
copies, not one. 2200 gold buyout. Yikes.

Mike in Mystic wrote:
> I think the Royal Seal is the best FOR MC. In general, I don't think it is
> that great (200 armor and 10 fire resistance?). I already have 65 fire
> resistance from the gear I've collected for MC, and with buffs it goes to
> 85.

Which is still unimpressive. You need 150-200 FR to have a significant
impact on fire damage from Onyxia & MC runs.

> My armor is about 8500 with buffs - not that great, i know, but will
> 200 make that big a difference?

Some, sure. Compare it to whatever you have in that slot now.

> I've seen some heavy prot specced warriors
> get over 10K armor.

Care to grant a shopping list? To date, the only toons I've seen break
the 10K mark have been Druids.

Regards,
Noal

Mike in Mystic wrote:
> I've seen some heavy prot specced warriors
> get over 10K armor.

Gotta call bullshit on you here.

The absolute *most* armor you can get as a Protection Specced Warrior
is 10026 AC. (Max armor from Plate is 9115.)

Fail to get any one of the items needed (which includes a BoP trinket
that you can only get from levelling Enchanting) and you're not hitting
that mark.

Most would have to be VERY heavily buffed to get to that mark.

Regards,
Noal

Thanks for all the answers. I really think I should get some crucial
Protection Talents and still keep my most enjoyable Fury talents. Cheers.

--

Baldrick left a note on my windscreen which said:

> I'm lvl 60, protection spec'ed, 46 protection, 5 arms, 0 fury. I can easily
> take on 6-8 lvl 53 mobs simultanously with sword and shield and without the
> use of any health potions. I can farm the western plaguelands like there is
> no tomorrow. The force-reactive shield does help though ;)

Guessing the 5 arms are in Deflection. What are the talents you decided
against in the Prot tree?

I'm setting up my warrior as a prot spec also. I was planning something
along the lines of..

Arms Talents (5 points)

# Deflection - 5/5 points
Increases your Parry chance by 5%.

Fury Talents (11 points)

# Booming Voice - 5/5 points
Increases the area of effect and duration of your Battle Shout and
Demoralizing Shout by 50%.

# Improved Demoralizing Shout - 5/5 points
Increases the attack power reduction of your Demoralizing Shout by 40%.

# Piercing Howl - 1/1 point
Causes all enemies near the warrior to be dazed for 6 seconds.

Protection Talents (35 points)

# Shield Specialization - 5/5 points
Increases your chance to block attacks with a shield by 5% and has a
100% chance to generate 1 rage when a block occurs.

# Anticipation - 5/5 points
Increases your Defense skill by 10.

# Toughness - 5/5 points
Increases your armor value from items by 10%.

# Improved Revenge - 3/3 points
Gives your Revenge ability a 40% chance to stun the target for 3
seconds.

# Improved Shield Block - 3/3 points
Allows your Shield Block ability to block an additional attack, and
increases the duration by 2 seconds.

# Improved Sunder Armor - 3/3 points
Reduces the cost of your Sunder Armor ability by 3 rage points.

# Improved Disarm - 3/3 points
Increases the duration of your Disarm ability by 3 seconds.

# Improved Taunt - 2/2 points
Reduces the cooldown of your Taunt ability by 2 seconds.

# Improved Shield Wall - 2/2 points
Increases the effect duration of your Shield Wall ability by 5 seconds.

# Improved Shield Bash - 2/2 points
Gives your Shield Bash ability a 100% chance to silence the target for 3
seconds.

# Concussion Blow - 1/1 point
Stuns the opponent for 5 seconds.

# Shield Slam - 1/1 point
Slam the target with your shield, causing 288 to 352 damage and has a
50% chance of dispelling 1 magic effect on the target. Also causes a
moderate amount of threat.

Level 48: 342 to 418 damage
Level 54: 396 to 484 damage
Level 60: 450 to 550 damage

--
Stoneskin

My personal army of Coalition members on Sunstrider are...

Necrofear - lvl 60 Undead Priest
Relinquished - lvl 22 Undead Warlock
Wartorn - lvl 21 Tauren Warrior
Jericho - lvl 19 Undead Mage
Jigen - lvl 12 Orc Rogue
Squeak - lvl 14 Troll Hunter
Stoneskin - lvl 7 Orc Shaman
Nightmane - lvl 2 Tauren Druid

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:06:22 GMT, "Mike in Mystic"
<sandiedadog@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Noal McDonald" <dharzhak@my-deja.com> wrote in message

>> The warrior, pally and I from that group ended up farming the tree boss
>> after so that the warrior could get some book that drops. I'd MT the
>> tree, the warrior would DPS and the Pally would heal. The three of us
>> were a machine. I think we hit it a half dozen times before we couldn't
>> get a fresh instance. Damn shame the warrior didn't get his book.

>that book is insanely rare. I know exactly what he was after. I saw it on
>the AH for the first time ever on my server yesterday - and there were 2
>copies, not one. 2200 gold buyout. Yikes.

Actually there are two different books.
One is "Codex of Defense" (blue) which you can hand in to get "Royal
Seal of Eldre'Thalas" (warrior version:
<http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=18466>).
There is a book for each class, and each book leads to a different
"Royal Seal of Eldre'Thalas".

The other book is "Foror's Compendium of Dragon Slaying" (purple),
which is warrior/paladin only, and starts the quest for "Quel'Serrar"
- an epic 52.5 dps one handed sword
<http://wow.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?witem=18348>.

--
Regards
Simon Nejmann

well, I was talking about the Quel'Serrar one. That other one I don't even
consider worth worrying about.

Oh, btw, those 2 books for the Quel'Serrar chain sold within 45 minutes.
Both of them. Sigh.

But I got a lionheart helm last night, so that is something.

Baldrick

"Stoneskin" <no@thanks.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Baldrick left a note on my windscreen which said:
>
>> I'm lvl 60, protection spec'ed, 46 protection, 5 arms, 0 fury. I can
>> easily
>> take on 6-8 lvl 53 mobs simultanously with sword and shield and without
>> the
>> use of any health potions. I can farm the western plaguelands like there
>> is
>> no tomorrow. The force-reactive shield does help though ;)
>
> Guessing the 5 arms are in Deflection. What are the talents you decided
> against in the Prot tree?
>
> I'm setting up my warrior as a prot spec also. I was planning something
> along the lines of..
>

> Arms Talents (5 points)
>
> # Deflection - 5/5 points
> Increases your Parry chance by 5%.
>

> Fury Talents (11 points)
>
> # Booming Voice - 5/5 points
> Increases the area of effect and duration of your Battle Shout and
> Demoralizing Shout by 50%.
>
> # Improved Demoralizing Shout - 5/5 points
> Increases the attack power reduction of your Demoralizing Shout by 40%.
>
> # Piercing Howl - 1/1 point
> Causes all enemies near the warrior to be dazed for 6 seconds.
>

> Protection Talents (35 points)
>
> # Shield Specialization - 5/5 points
> Increases your chance to block attacks with a shield by 5% and has a
> 100% chance to generate 1 rage when a block occurs.
>
> # Anticipation - 5/5 points
> Increases your Defense skill by 10.
>
> # Toughness - 5/5 points
> Increases your armor value from items by 10%.
>
> # Improved Revenge - 3/3 points
> Gives your Revenge ability a 40% chance to stun the target for 3
> seconds.
>
> # Improved Shield Block - 3/3 points
> Allows your Shield Block ability to block an additional attack, and
> increases the duration by 2 seconds.
>
> # Improved Sunder Armor - 3/3 points
> Reduces the cost of your Sunder Armor ability by 3 rage points.
>
> # Improved Disarm - 3/3 points
> Increases the duration of your Disarm ability by 3 seconds.
>
> # Improved Taunt - 2/2 points
> Reduces the cooldown of your Taunt ability by 2 seconds.
>
> # Improved Shield Wall - 2/2 points
> Increases the effect duration of your Shield Wall ability by 5 seconds.
>
> # Improved Shield Bash - 2/2 points
> Gives your Shield Bash ability a 100% chance to silence the target for 3
> seconds.
>
> # Concussion Blow - 1/1 point
> Stuns the opponent for 5 seconds.
>
> # Shield Slam - 1/1 point
> Slam the target with your shield, causing 288 to 352 damage and has a
> 50% chance of dispelling 1 magic effect on the target. Also causes a
> moderate amount of threat.
>
> Level 48: 342 to 418 damage
> Level 54: 396 to 484 damage
> Level 60: 450 to 550 damage
>
> --
> Stoneskin

I decided against improved disarm and improved revenge. I play on a RP
server and do not engage in any PvP, so I don't use disarm an awful lot.
I have respec'ed many times and this setup works best for my playing style.
I'm in Molten Core a lot, otherwise you'll see me farming most of the times,
or helping other people out. But admittedly a good warrior is dependent on
good gear. I got 8700 AC unbuffed and an excellent shield with AOE. My
guild calls me "Imba" :)

Baldrick

Hi,

LordSpike schrieb:
> My L60 Warrior is currently 37 Fury / 14 Arms specced. I dual wield in
> Berserker Stance and enjoy many features this way. But my friends says that
> I need to respec into Protection and become a Tank, thats whats needed

I am a Tank LVL54 and I can do anything solo specced as a defensive tank
with 1H weapon. You may not make so much damage and do not gain rage
points that fast but as a defensive specced warrior you can take much
more damage.

You need to get a 1H Weapon + Shield
You can get +3 Damage on the Weapon that is the best el-cheapo
enhancement. There is a chain that can bind your weapon to your hand, so
nobody can disarm you, but I don´t know how much that enhancement costs.

Get the Thorium-spike on the Shield, that is the best enhancement for a
defensive warriors shield.

What you do all the time as a warrior is
a) charge
b) defensive stance - Taunt, revenge, shield-block
c) eventually switch stance at 20% of mob and use execute

Here is my 51 points plan depending on V 1.6
Protection Tree - 31 Points
Shield specialization 5
Toughness 5
Improved Shield Block 2
Improved Revence 1
Defiance 5
Improved sunder armor 3
Improved taunt 2
Concussion Blow 1
Improved Shieldbash 1
1H Weapon specialization 5
Shield Slam 1

Fury Tree - 11 Points (Fury is not essential for defensive warrior)
Cruelty 5
Improved demoralizing shout 5
Piercing Howl 1

Arms Tree - 9 Points
Deflection 5
Improved Charge 1
Tactical Mastery 3

This page is helpfull
http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Talents.View&category_select_id=5
is updated for V 1.6 now.

Baldrick wrote:
> Your statement is neither very polite nor accurate.

Oh noes!!! I wasn't the very model of a modern major general on
USENET!!! Yeah, whatever. Piss off.

That polite enough for you?

> Darkiron helm 758
> Adamant plate 807
> Cloak of warding 214
> Grantmarshall shield 2929
> Darkiron ring 150
> Thralls resolve 150
> Coreforged greaves 634
> magically sealed bracers 383
> stoneform shoulders 688
> boneclenched gauntlets 624
> handcrafted mastersmith leggings 785
> royal seal 200
> mark of tyranny 180
> handcrafted mastesmith girdle 519
> timeworn mace 120
> -----
>
> 9141

I was off by by less than 1%. Not exactly "not very accurate" either,
statistically. The royal seal is the one I missed. Ironic, given the
topic. But that would put me at 9195, I think, so you may have missed
something I got.

> +70 on the cloak
> +40 on the legs
> +40 plate
> +40 gloves
> +40 boots

Missed those entirely, my bad.

> plus every agility point converts to 2 AC points. So 10500 AC should be
> possible.

Never said it's not possible. I just said that it's highly improbable.

Noal

> well, I was talking about the Quel'Serrar one. That other one I don't
> even
> consider worth worrying about.
>
> Oh, btw, those 2 books for the Quel'Serrar chain sold within 45 minutes.
> Both of them. Sigh.
>
> But I got a lionheart helm last night, so that is something.

Different strokes. I consider the Royal Seal trinket the best blue warrior
trinket in the game, and wouldn't even pay 10g for the lionheart helm. Go
figure :)

"Baldrick" <PAm@ono.com> wrote in message

> "Mike in Mystic" <sandiedadog@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> > well, I was talking about the Quel'Serrar one. That other one I don't
> > even
> > consider worth worrying about.
> >
> > Oh, btw, those 2 books for the Quel'Serrar chain sold within 45 minutes.
> > Both of them. Sigh.
> >
> > But I got a lionheart helm last night, so that is something.
>
> Different strokes. I consider the Royal Seal trinket the best blue warrior
> trinket in the game, and wouldn't even pay 10g for the lionheart helm. Go
> figure :)

I think the Royal Seal is the best FOR MC. In general, I don't think it is
that great (200 armor and 10 fire resistance?). I already have 65 fire
resistance from the gear I've collected for MC, and with buffs it goes to
85. My armor is about 8500 with buffs - not that great, i know, but will
200 make that big a difference? I've seen some heavy prot specced warriors
get over 10K armor.

As for the lionheart helm, sure it wasn't cheap - but I think it is worth
it for BG activities, which I'm getting more into. I'm up to 23.5% crit
strike with my crit armor. But, you're right - the beauty of this game is
how infinite the combinations of gear/talents, etc. that there are.

> Mike in Mystic wrote:
> > I've seen some heavy prot specced warriors
> > get over 10K armor.
>
> Gotta call bullshit on you here.
>
> The absolute *most* armor you can get as a Protection Specced Warrior
> is 10026 AC. (Max armor from Plate is 9115.)
>
> Fail to get any one of the items needed (which includes a BoP trinket
> that you can only get from levelling Enchanting) and you're not hitting
> that mark.
>
> Most would have to be VERY heavily buffed to get to that mark.
>
> Regards,
> Noal

The guy that I am thinking of had 5 or 6 out of 8 epic armor items (I think
they were mostly Might items, but I don't remember what they all were). His
unbuffed armor was over 8K, and with buffs he was either right at 10K or
just below. He 'said' during the run (which was for onxyia) that he had
some proc hit that gave him an armor boost and he was over 10K. I wasn't
trying to be scientific.

I can't vouch for the accuracy of these things, but I did a quick profile
search on allakhazam and found at least a few warriors with over 10K armor
(although the one with 26K is a bit questionable):

http://wow.allakhazam.com/profile.html?32101

Anyway. I'm not a main tank and don't want to be. I like being a damage
dealer/flag escorter/horde killer warrior. And even if I'm not that good at
it, I still have fun.

Baldrick

"Noal McDonald" <dharzhak@my-deja.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Mike in Mystic wrote:
>> I've seen some heavy prot specced warriors
>> get over 10K armor.
>
> Gotta call bullshit on you here.
>
> The absolute *most* armor you can get as a Protection Specced Warrior
> is 10026 AC. (Max armor from Plate is 9115.)
>
> Fail to get any one of the items needed (which includes a BoP trinket
> that you can only get from levelling Enchanting) and you're not hitting
> that mark.
>
> Most would have to be VERY heavily buffed to get to that mark.
>
> Regards,
> Noal

Your statement is neither very polite nor accurate.

Darkiron helm 758
Adamant plate 807
Cloak of warding 214
Grantmarshall shield 2929
Darkiron ring 150
Thralls resolve 150
Coreforged greaves 634
magically sealed bracers 383
stoneform shoulders 688
boneclenched gauntlets 624
handcrafted mastersmith leggings 785
royal seal 200
mark of tyranny 180
handcrafted mastesmith girdle 519
timeworn mace 120
-----

9141
+ 914 (10% from def tree)
----

10055

+70 on the cloak
+40 on the legs
+40 plate
+40 gloves
+40 boots
---------

10285 AC

Baldrick wrote:
> Different strokes. I consider the Royal Seal trinket the best blue warrior
> trinket in the game, and wouldn't even pay 10g for the lionheart helm. Go
> figure :)

What helm are you wearing at the moment?

Cheers!
David...

Baldrick

"David Carson" <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Baldrick wrote:
>> Different strokes. I consider the Royal Seal trinket the best blue
>> warrior trinket in the game, and wouldn't even pay 10g for the lionheart
>> helm. Go figure :)
>
> What helm are you wearing at the moment?
>
> Cheers!
> David...

Either Dark Iron Helm or Helm Of Might, depending on the need for fire
resistance. (I don't do PvP and have only been to a battleground once;))

Baldrick