How to install language bar from installation CD?

At Regional and Language Options -> Text service and Input languages ->
Under Prefrences, Language Bar appear grey and cant press. So how to
fix this problem? I prefer just install some program from CD or type
some paramater to recover and i don't wanna to buy software.
1
answer
Last reply
More about install language installation

    On 26 Jun 2005 15:27:54 -0700, yeuking@gmail.com wrote:

    > At Regional and Language Options -> Text service and Input languages ->
    > Under Prefrences, Language Bar appear grey and cant press. So how to
    > fix this problem? I prefer just install some program from CD or type
    > some paramater to recover and i don't wanna to buy software.

    When you're on the page with the Language Bar button, look up at the top
    for a tab titled Advanced. Click on it to bring it to the forefront. Click
    to remove the check next to "Turn off advanced text services." Click Apply.
    available.

    --
    Sharon F
    MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User

Configuration CD-Rom Customization Windows XP