How to install language bar from installation CD?

Tags:
  • Configuration
  • CD-Rom
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
June 26, 2005 7:27:54 PM

At Regional and Language Options -> Text service and Input languages ->
Under Prefrences, Language Bar appear grey and cant press. So how to
fix this problem? I prefer just install some program from CD or type
some paramater to recover and i don't wanna to buy software.

More about : install language bar installation

Anonymous
June 26, 2005 9:57:48 PM

On 26 Jun 2005 15:27:54 -0700, yeuking@gmail.com wrote:

> At Regional and Language Options -> Text service and Input languages ->
> Under Prefrences, Language Bar appear grey and cant press. So how to
> fix this problem? I prefer just install some program from CD or type
> some paramater to recover and i don't wanna to buy software.

When you're on the page with the Language Bar button, look up at the top
for a tab titled Advanced. Click on it to bring it to the forefront. Click
to remove the check next to "Turn off advanced text services." Click Apply.
available.

--
Sharon F
MS-MVP ~ Windows Shell/User