Status
Not open for further replies.

mpere

Distinguished
Jan 9, 2010
Hello everyone, after getting good advise from the community, I have deceided to purchase a Radeon HD 7850 to replace my 5830. However, since I always brought from Sapphirer and Newegg, I come to find out that Newegg is out of stock for that particular model. Now I see that Newegg has in stock a similar model from Asus, But I'm wondering if anyone out there have had a problem with VGC from Asus. I never had a problem with Sapphirer items and because I'm really a novice when it comes to troubleshooting video problems I would rather not have to. If anyone can also recommend another company I would greatly appreciated. Thanks for any advise or comments given.

Solution
I've gone with Sapphire since the 2900xt days in 2007. then again in 2009 with x2 4850. I've had nothing but good things from the cards. I've also only done Asus mother boards since then but have had friends to other companies and have yet to have anything negative to say.

I would either wait to get the brand you use or do a brand that seems like everyone likes.
Really any of the top makers are good to get, if you are getting from Newegg just check the ratings. Do a sort by your card model with top rated products and go from there. You'd probably want to compare warranty length, some even have a lifetime warranty.

ASUS is as good as any of them.

drinkingcola86

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2008
I've gone with Sapphire since the 2900xt days in 2007. then again in 2009 with x2 4850. I've had nothing but good things from the cards. I've also only done Asus mother boards since then but have had friends to other companies and have yet to have anything negative to say.

I would either wait to get the brand you use or do a brand that seems like everyone likes.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.