All the servers are down!

"¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤" <nospam@myaddress.thanks> schreef in bericht
news:3mcflhF15qo6kU1@individual.net...
> What will I do? What will I do???
>
> --
> www.pickuptruckracing.com - UK's closest race series
> Spotter for the PWR truck #9
> Watch us here: http://tinyurl.com/79xxg

You should start panicking, cause they won't go online again.

j/k

vtrain

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2005

Robin Van Hoof wrote:
[snip]

> You should start panicking, cause they won't go online again.

Anyone knows what is happening or were to retreive info about what is
happening? I see all servers online on the status webpage... I can
login but cannot enter the server where i have my characters (stays
forever in "connected" popup).

Thanx,

Vtrain

Vtrain wrote:
> Robin Van Hoof wrote:
> [snip]
>
>>You should start panicking, cause they won't go online again.
>>

> Anyone knows what is happening or were to retreive info about what is
> happening? I see all servers online on the status webpage... I can
> login but cannot enter the server where i have my characters (stays
> forever in "connected" popup).

Seems to be up now (Argent Dawn/EU), couldn't log in half an hour ago!
Thomas
--
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR