Active Desktop

June 28, 2005 1:47:46 PM

When I click Display >> Desktop >> Customize I don't have a "Web" tab. I
can't figure why I can't get an active desktop.

I'm on Windows XP SP2 and IE 6. Any ideas?

Thanks,

More about : active desktop

Anonymous
June 28, 2005 10:13:46 PM

Hi Matt,

You may download and run the following edit:

Restore the web tab - Display Properties (line 177, left column)

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
http://www.mvps.org

In memory of Alex Nichol

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I click Display >> Desktop >> Customize I don't have a "Web" tab. I
> can't figure why I can't get an active desktop.
>
> I'm on Windows XP SP2 and IE 6. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:38:11 AM

Matt, check here.