Active Desktop

When I click Display >> Desktop >> Customize I don't have a "Web" tab. I
can't figure why I can't get an active desktop.

I'm on Windows XP SP2 and IE 6. Any ideas?

Thanks,
2 answers Last reply
More about active desktop

    Hi Matt,

    You may download and run the following edit:

    Restore the web tab - Display Properties (line 177, left column)

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    http://www.mvps.org

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I click Display >> Desktop >> Customize I don't have a "Web" tab. I
    > can't figure why I can't get an active desktop.
    >
    > I'm on Windows XP SP2 and IE 6. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks,

    Matt, check here.
    http://www.winxptutor.com/webtab.htm

    "Matt" <Matt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I click Display >> Desktop >> Customize I don't have a "Web" tab. I
    > can't figure why I can't get an active desktop.
    >
    > I'm on Windows XP SP2 and IE 6. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks,

Configuration Desktops Customization Windows XP