recording webchat webcam

Hi everyone.
I'm curious as if there is a possibility to record the webchat combined with
the webcam.
i would love to record my girlfriend who is at the moment in france. She
would like the same. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Rick
2 answers Last reply
More about recording webchat webcam

    "Rick" <marilynm@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
    | Hi everyone.
    | I'm curious as if there is a possibility to record the webchat combined
    with
    | the webcam.
    | i would love to record my girlfriend who is at the moment in france. She
    | would like the same. Anyone have suggestions?
    |
    | Thanks in advance!
    |
    | Rick

    http://www.capturepad.com/

    This used to be freeware. Might still be an old version out there somewhere.

    --
    Doug

    I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
    I was just trying to help.
    advice herein.
    No warranty is expressed or implied.
    Your mileage may vary.
    See store for details. :)

    Remove shoes to E-mail.

    Freeware CamStudio will.

Configuration Webcams Microsoft Customization Windows XP