  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
June 29, 2005 12:36:58 AM

Hi everyone.
I'm curious as if there is a possibility to record the webchat combined with
the webcam.
i would love to record my girlfriend who is at the moment in france. She
would like the same. Anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Rick

More about : recording webchat webcam

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 12:36:59 AM

"Rick" <marilynm@wanadoo.nl> wrote in message
| Hi everyone.
| I'm curious as if there is a possibility to record the webchat combined
with
| the webcam.
| i would love to record my girlfriend who is at the moment in france. She
| would like the same. Anyone have suggestions?
|
| Thanks in advance!
|
| Rick

http://www.capturepad.com/

This used to be freeware. Might still be an old version out there somewhere.

--
Doug

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.