P.O.S.T fail beeping does not stop Please help

pow203k

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2011
i just finished my first build and i got a beeping error that does not stop until the computer restarts it self on my mother board there a LED that say BBIOS that lights up i got a gigabyte z77x-ud5h

Solution
i would recheck cable andd parts also did you put the standoff post between case and motherboard do you have another graphic card you could try for test

pow203k

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2011
i got a gti 8500 but it kinda to old and almost dead lol yes i put the stands off but i tried to hook up the screen strength to the motherboard and still nothing so its not
the gpu i will recheck all the wires right now

pow203k

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2011
i will rma the motherboard the the cpu because the problem before was my h60 was not working and the cpu maybe overheated because i let it run a few time and it would just restat

pow203k

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2011
hello scout i am back and got a question i am getting my motherboard and memory tomorrow i got the cpu today. i have read online that my motherboard has problems but if you download new bios it stops do you think i should down load the bios update first or after i install windows and other drivers ?>