Wrong psu choice?

rene13cross

Honorable
Apr 2, 2012
Never heard of that brand and doing a Google search doesn't reveal anything either. The product description that you give states that the PSU is 80+ certified but I can't seem to find it on the 80+ official PSU list... So it would definitely be smart to be wary...

c4p741n

Honorable
Dec 31, 2012
well seems like returning it is not a possibility so best choice is to just keep a watch for it if everything is functioning right then you got nothing to worry about. psu tester might go long way.

Rammy

Honorable
It looks pretty bad, but then you shouldn't need much power really. If you can return it, it's probably a good idea. If you can't, it should run, but cheap PSUs are never really worth the hassle.

bergos

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012
tnx for the help, yes psu is made from deer for this pc stores they told me thats why u cant find info on net,from what i see is the deer 600 watt model with this are quite diffrent.
yes seems i will be in alert not to burn ourselves

Rammy

Honorable

If it's made from venison then you really are screwed.

Jokes aside, you shouldn't be pulling anything like 600W (cpu+graphics probably won't pull much over 300, everything else is trivial really) and if the specs are correct you have two 12V rails of 22A for a potential total of 528W on 12V. The specs on cheap PSUs tend to be incredibly optimistic, but it's likely the thing will run.

bergos

Honorable
Oct 10, 2012

run or not the only thing i care about, is not take anything aside in grave while warranty is up for 2 years+

TRENDING THREADS