Honor Ranking

So, do you have to maintain your honor ranking in order to equip armor
already purchased based on that rank. I thought I read previously that you
lose the ability to equip these items if you fall in rank.

Thanks,

Dark Helmet

While digging out a new addition to the Den, DaFox found a scrap of parchment. On it,
"Dark Helmet" <haha@nospam.net> wrote:

>So, do you have to maintain your honor ranking in order to equip armor
>already purchased based on that rank. I thought I read previously that you
>lose the ability to equip these items if you fall in rank.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Dark Helmet

You did at one time, lose the use of the item that is, however a recent patch changed
that so even if you do lose rank, you can still use the item.

--

When E-mailing me, remove the Anti-Spam Device (Super) from my reply address
ICQ:6154582 Haven't got ICQ? Go here: http://www.icq.com/