Duel Ghost Sim Problem on Nokia 6600

Last response: in Brands
September 6, 2004 4:56:55 PM

Just bought a duel ghost sim card reader (a good quality one might I add)
for my nokia 6600

Ok managed to install it ok , got it working on one sim card but I cannot
get it to switch to the other.

I've tried turning it off (waiting 3 seconds, and typing #3370#) the phone
wont reboot from #3370#

can anyone help

Thanks

Si

PS : I've done a google ;-)

More about : duel ghost sim problem nokia 6600

Anonymous
September 11, 2004 5:39:25 AM

"Dunesea" <ask@privacy.com> wrote in message
> Just bought a duel ghost sim card reader (a good quality one might I add)
> for my nokia 6600
>
> Ok managed to install it ok , got it working on one sim card but I cannot
> get it to switch to the other.
>
> I've tried turning it off (waiting 3 seconds, and typing #3370#) the phone

Try this instead............*#7370#

> wont reboot from #3370#
>
> can anyone help
>
> Thanks