Remote Registry Changes, how?

June 30, 2005 12:45:08 PM

Is there a way that I can make a change to multiple registries in my domain
at once, maybe with Group Policy? Our environment is Windows 2000 Servers
and Windows XP Pro Desktops.

More about : remote registry

Anonymous
June 30, 2005 2:31:01 PM

You could do some kind of a batch file that runs once upon log on.

reg add
or something like that maybe.
--
Chase Overmire
Geo Engineers, Inc

"Dave" wrote:

> Is there a way that I can make a change to multiple registries in my domain
> at once, maybe with Group Policy? Our environment is Windows 2000 Servers
> and Windows XP Pro Desktops.
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 1:15:36 PM

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows200...