Remote Registry Changes, how?

Is there a way that I can make a change to multiple registries in my domain
at once, maybe with Group Policy? Our environment is Windows 2000 Servers
and Windows XP Pro Desktops.
2 answers Last reply
More about remote registry changes

    You could do some kind of a batch file that runs once upon log on.

    reg add
    or something like that maybe.
    --
    Chase Overmire
    Geo Engineers, Inc

    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windows2000serv/maintain/operate/distreg.mspx

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP
    Windows Shell/User

    Windows XP Troubleshooting
    http://www.winhelponline.com
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    > Is there a way that I can make a change to multiple registries in my
    > domain
    > at once, maybe with Group Policy? Our environment is Windows 2000 Servers
    > and Windows XP Pro Desktops.

Configuration Windows XP