Remote Registry Changes, how?

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Is there a way that I can make a change to multiple registries in my domain
at once, maybe with Group Policy? Our environment is Windows 2000 Servers
and Windows XP Pro Desktops.

You could do some kind of a batch file that runs once upon log on.

reg add
or something like that maybe.
--
Chase Overmire