Webshots trouble with bulk upload

Last response: in Digital Camera
September 11, 2005 12:33:35 AM

I just set up a free webshots account. Installed the applet or
whatever it is that allows bulk uploads. Created an album. Clicked
"Choose photos." Successfully chose a small number of photos (all
jpg, all maybe 80k in size) to upload. They were all showing on my
screen and I clicked "Start Upload" - and I keep getting an alert that
says "Please select the storage size for your photos."

WTF??? Nowhere does it tell me where I select the storage size. I
even restarted my computer and no luck.

This is a Windows 2000 computer, IE 6. And bulk uploads have worked
fine for me with Kodakgallery.com and many other such sites.

What's going on? And if there's no "easy" solution, what's a good
free online photo sharing service that allows easy (no login required)
sharing access to photos, and a right-click and save option for
fullsize versions of the pictures?
September 11, 2005 12:33:36 AM

eld...@chevsnothome.com wrote:
> I just set up a free webshots account. Installed the applet or
> whatever it is that allows bulk uploads. Created an album. Clicked
> "Choose photos." Successfully chose a small number of photos (all
> jpg, all maybe 80k in size) to upload. They were all showing on my
> screen and I clicked "Start Upload" - and I keep getting an alert that
> says "Please select the storage size for your photos."
>
> WTF??? Nowhere does it tell me where I select the storage size. I
> even restarted my computer and no luck.

Actually, it does. If you are using the software that they ask you to
download, it is at the bottom left of the program screen, below the
list of files that it asks you to upload on the next screen; it gives
you two choices. Alternatively, you can log onto webshots through your
browser and do it "manually" from there... that takes longer, however.
!