Wanting to know if new graphic card is compatible with my comp

Hobert

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012
I have been trying to play diablo 3 without having to buy a whole new computer my computer. It is relativly not that old, i would think. It's like 2006 i think, anyways its a AMD Athlon x2 4450e with a NVIDIA GeForce 6150 SE graphics card. I was wanting to put a AMD Radeon HD 6870 Video Graphics card and if someone could pls let me know if this would be compatiblle with my computer i bought diablo 3 got it set up installed and it wont open cause my graphics card isnt compatible with it :cry: . And i found that graphic card for about 110 dollars pls let me know if that would be compatible it will work for diablo 3 so i dont need ppl to respond about that only if it would fit in my computer thank you :D

Hobert

Honorable
Jul 6, 2012
scratch that i want to put a GeForce gtx 460 into my nvidia am athlon x2 4450e wich i just took out my *** graphic card and have found this on ebay take a look http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=GeForce+gtx+460&_sacat=0
if u have to copy paste into search bar it would fit in perfectly im pretty sure not sure tho cant see where it plugs into clear enough to see if it would fit in with my connector slot for my graphic card pls respond if someone knows if it would dont want to spend 110 bucks for nothing THANK YOU

GI_JONES

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006
If your computer has a pci express slot, and isnt a slim tower it will fit. You will need decent 500 watt power supply with 2, 6 pin power plugs to run either one of those cards also.