6600

I've just got a hold of this nice phone and want to know how easy it
is to download speccy emulators and free tunes and themes via the
bluetooth from my pc.. I'm pretty clueless with bluetooth but have a
good knowledge of pc's.. so how is it done ? :)... any help or tips
would be very much appreciated.

I'm on vodafones pay as u talk if thats any use....
2 answers Last reply
More about 6600

    "m e" <gg@gg.com> wrote in message
    > I've just got a hold of this nice phone and want to know how easy it
    > is to download speccy emulators and free tunes and themes via the
    > bluetooth from my pc.. I'm pretty clueless with bluetooth but have a
    > good knowledge of pc's.. so how is it done ? :)... any help or tips
    > would be very much appreciated.
    >
    > I'm on vodafones pay as u talk if thats any use....

    Activate bluetooth on the phone and PC : they should see each other

    do the sending

    if you think you have a good knowledge of pc's, and assuming you do have a
    bluetooth adapter on ure pc, then really, go figure.

    "m e" <gg@gg.com> wrote in message
    > I've just got a hold of this nice phone and want to know how easy it
    > is to download speccy emulators and free tunes and themes via the
    > bluetooth from my pc.. I'm pretty clueless with bluetooth but have a
    > good knowledge of pc's.. so how is it done ? :)... any help or tips
    > would be very much appreciated.
    >
    > I'm on vodafones pay as u talk if thats any use....

Nokia Bluetooth