toopostal

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
I've been driving myself nuts. I'm looking for a 550w to 650w psu that will work with the nvidia gtx280... buuuut, i'm on a stupid ridiculous budget now. I literally have 55 dollars, and i know that's not going to go far, when it comes to PSU's, but i'm not looking for a 5 year lasting PSU.. a year or two is good enough.

I've heard Ultra LSP 600 works, but when i research, i can't confirm that it has a 6+2 pcie connector. Can anyone give me some insight on a decent PSU for this graphics card?

toopostal

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
Thanks for your replies. I've looked at both of those already, actually, and judging by the horrid reviews/stories, i was really skeptical. I know i'm asking for crap, since i'm going so cheap, i was just hoping to get at least a year out of one.

I' haven't heard anything good about raidmax, ever, so i'm def not gonna get that one, especially of their customer support and rma issues; though thank you for your input. I think i am going to go with the coolmax, as a buddy of mine literally just told me his psu of 3 years is a coolmax, so i can only hope i get as lucky as him =P. Thanks for your advice guys.