how to make control panel to open as a menu

I have just restored my puter and can't seem to remember how to set my
control panel too open as a menu and to make it so all my newly installed
programs don't highlight... Can someone plz help me....
1 answer Last reply
More about make control panel open menu

    Right click the Toolbar - Properties - Start Menu tab - Customize button -
    Advanced tab - Scroll the list until you find the Control Panel entry, and
    click the radio button for "Display as Menu. Click OK.

    --

    Frank GoBell

    "LIMO" <LIMO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have just restored my puter and can't seem to remember how to set my
    > control panel too open as a menu and to make it so all my newly installed
    > programs don't highlight... Can someone plz help me....

Configuration Control Panel Customization Windows XP