how to make control panel to open as a menu

July 2, 2005 10:56:08 PM

I have just restored my puter and can't seem to remember how to set my
control panel too open as a menu and to make it so all my newly installed
programs don't highlight... Can someone plz help me....
Anonymous
July 3, 2005 7:18:39 AM

Right click the Toolbar - Properties - Start Menu tab - Customize button -
Advanced tab - Scroll the list until you find the Control Panel entry, and
click the radio button for "Display as Menu. Click OK.

--

Frank GoBell

!