how to make control panel to open as a menu

I have just restored my puter and can't seem to remember how to set my
control panel too open as a menu and to make it so all my newly installed
programs don't highlight... Can someone plz help me....

Right click the Toolbar - Properties - Start Menu tab - Customize button -
Advanced tab - Scroll the list until you find the Control Panel entry, and
click the radio button for "Display as Menu. Click OK.

--

Frank GoBell