Sapphire 6850 question

Solution
It depends on your price range. If your looking into the lower end graphics cards that have a minium of 2gb of vram i would look into getting the relitively new AMD 7850. If you would prefer to be upgrading to NVidia then i would get a 560Ti with 2gb of vram (Be careful because NVidia released 2 560ti cards: 1 with 1gb of vram and another with 2 gb of vram.) Both of these cards can be picked up at around the £200 mark (around $310)
If you are willing to push above the £200 price range and start looking into the highest end graphics cards i would definately recormend the GTX 690; this card is massively expensive but in my eyes worth the upgrade. i got one of these cards because its goig to last a long time before it needs tot be...

_samduck_

Honorable
Jul 7, 2012
It depends on your price range. If your looking into the lower end graphics cards that have a minium of 2gb of vram i would look into getting the relitively new AMD 7850. If you would prefer to be upgrading to NVidia then i would get a 560Ti with 2gb of vram (Be careful because NVidia released 2 560ti cards: 1 with 1gb of vram and another with 2 gb of vram.) Both of these cards can be picked up at around the £200 mark (around $310)
If you are willing to push above the £200 price range and start looking into the highest end graphics cards i would definately recormend the GTX 690; this card is massively expensive but in my eyes worth the upgrade. i got one of these cards because its goig to last a long time before it needs tot be replaced and can easily handle and game at ultra settings on multiple screens so if your willing to spend £700 on a graphics card now then it will save you later when the 7850 or 560ti will need to replaced you could still use the 690 at the highest settings. This all obviosly depends on how much money you can spare at the moment and what current parts that you have in your pc.
Also be aware that most cards that have over 2gb vram are big and will need an apropriate case to house them in so check you case specs to see if there is enough room to fit the card that you are looking to get.

Solution