Best add-ons

Hi all,

I have somehow managed to avoid using any add-ons so far for WoW and as
I am now heading for my mid-thirties (in levelling that is :-) and have
recently joined a guild (the first proper one that the people who
started it don't jump ship once they realise that people in it aren't
obsessively levelling up at the same rate as they are).

The fights I find are getting progressively tougher (as they do) to
keep up with what is going on in the screen at the same time (monsters,
cool-downs, guild messages, party chat, the usual).

I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
:-( ).

I know this may be a big ask, but any replies or tips would be much
appreciated
30 answers Last reply
More about best

    In case it helps any interms of what type of mods that might be useful,
    my primary character is a Warlock.

    >I have somehow managed to avoid using any add-ons so far for WoW and as
    >I am now heading for my mid-thirties (in levelling that is :-)

    I believe you ^_^

    >and have
    >recently joined a guild (the first proper one that the people who
    >started it don't jump ship once they realise that people in it aren't
    >obsessively levelling up at the same rate as they are).

    >The fights I find are getting progressively tougher (as they do) to
    >keep up with what is going on in the screen at the same time (monsters,
    >cool-downs, guild messages, party chat, the usual).

    >I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
    >wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
    >description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
    >:-( ).

    There are two main sites to get mod off. Can't remember the URL and
    can't browse them at work so I can't post any direct link. Most of
    the mods I use are loggers of some sort. Here are some I remember off
    hand:

    Titan: This is basically a whole suite of mods. You can get them
    individually but it makes sense to keep them all in one place. I use it
    to show my money (plus track gain and loss), xp per session, current
    loot rules, performance, number of soul shards (great for a Warlock)

    Monkey Quest: Better quest journal then the default. Easier to sort
    quests, track progress etc.

    Range Colour: Makes a skill in a hot bar go totally red when it can't
    be used because the target is out of range.

    Kill Log: Tracks what you killed and who killed you! Can also track max
    damage from any skill.

    Friends Share: Add a friend to one toons friend list and this baby
    copies it to all your other toons. Great for keeping your friends list
    across multiple chars.

    Altas: Adds maps for all dungeons

    Gatherer: Remembers locations for all resources you gathered.

    Mob Health: Shows the exact health of mobs, eg 33/300

    Auctioneer: Shows the estimate value of items in auction. Create when
    out in the fields and deciding what item to ditch

    Compare Equip: Lets you compare too items to see which is the better.

    Move Everything. Allows you to move every window which one bizarre
    exception!

    Can't think or any more right now but I know I have more!!

    @OP:
    Once i tried to find Addons like u do now. but that doesnt work. i
    think u have a fast connection to the internet so i would do 2 things
    to get addons u like.
    1st: go to warcraftmovies.com and search for movies that show warlocks
    f.e. or that show big fights. u often see the interface of the person
    that creates the film. If u like something u see, ask for that addon in
    this newsgroup. (like u see the damage taken by the person shows above
    his head and not above his profile. write it like i did and u will get
    the answer: "thats combat scroller" (or something like this)
    2nd: try to think about an addon u would like to have. F.E. u find it
    annoying that u need to go to ur bank to look whats in it (u need 5
    "star ruby" and dont know how many are at ur bank...). So u search at
    www.curse-gaming.com or ui.worldofwar.net (i prefer curse gaming) for
    "bank" and then browse through the linked addons.
    Like this u will get the adddons u need without getting some u dont
    need... from lvl 1-45 or so i only used cosmos cause i didnt know a
    better one. but then i started to make my own collection of addons.
    If u still wanna know addons of others, i write here, which i have.
    (cant link, but searching at the links above will show u the addons)
    -Gatherer - shows locations of Ore and Herb on minimap, once u was
    there.
    -Titanbar (many addons for titanbar available) - shows ur money, space
    in bags, online friends, lootrule.... at a small bar at top / bottom of
    the screen
    -atlas - shows instance maps (once u know the instance u dont need
    atlas)
    -bankitem - with /bi u have a look like u were at the bank. u cant get
    bankitems to ur bag, but u know which u have.
    -equipcompare - clicking on a item link in chat / loot will show u at a
    seperate window which item u have on this slot atm, so u can compare
    the equip u have with the one that was linked in chat (or which is in
    ur loot)
    -CT_raidassist (get this from www.ctmod.net) - shows all members in
    raid and a few other features for raids. this is the ONLY addon u
    really need when getting to higher levels. without that healer have a
    hard life healing u (f.e.)
    -CT_Unitframes (ctmod page, u need CT_main (or sth like that also to
    let it work)) - shows % of mobs health.
    -Wardrobe - u can set up different equip options. only needed for
    higher lvl IMO. (i (druid) have a Feral Set, a healer set, a solo set,
    a fire ress set a.s.o.)
    -druidbar (only for druids ;-) ) - in cat / bear form it shows a bar
    with ur mana

    Thanks for all the replies, it is definitely a good starting point.

    I like the idea of checking out WarcraftMovies, I do have pretty rapid
    connection at home so I will be checking this out tonight, and will get
    back to you guys with any feedback/questions :o)

    Like you, I'm very reluctant to install these 'addons'. And eventually
    I did, and not regretting it for a second.
    These are the ones I use and couldn't live without:
    - Gatherer: Remembers every location in which you have gathered
    anything, herbs, minerals, even chests and clams. It works per
    character so if you have a herbalist character and a miner, only herbs
    will show for the herbalist and mine spots for the miner.
    - Auctioneer: (although this may be actually from another one like
    enhanced tooltip). Just hover your mouse over an item and it tells you
    what's the store buy/sell price, what's the usual price in the auction
    house, etc. It can also tell you what items in the AH are worth
    buying, etc.
    - Enchantrix: (for enchanters): tells you what each item disenchants
    into and with what probability.

    For combat, I was even more reluctant to try addons, but got one for my
    paladin that is pretty useful. It does a bunch of thing but since I
    mostly solo, it lets me fight a monster and heal myself without
    switching back and forth (a pain without it, you have to target
    yourself, heal, then target the mob).

    Especially for a Rogue, or a Warrior, or a Paladin, or a Shaman, or a
    Druid... anyone who has different fighting styles depending on the
    situation, I use an add-on called Weapon Swap and Stance Sets. (Or
    something along those lines.)

    For each stance you can set up 3 different weapon/shield,
    weapon/weapon, two-handed weapon, configurations.

    For my Rogue, when I stealth, a dagger automatically goes into my main
    hand, a sword in my off hand.

    I can now use ambush, do so and de-stealth, and as the stance changes
    the weapons do too, and my black menace is replaced with my phantom
    blade. (vanquisher stays in off-hand.) All automatically.

    If I have the opportunity to backstab then a key stroke, x, changes the
    configuration back to a dagger in my main hand and I can backstab.
    Another x will restore the swords.

    Same with my warrior. In battle stance I'm duel wielding and when I go
    to defensive stance my off hand is replaced with a shield. My
    alternate weapons include two-handers.

    For my shaman I keep a high spirit bonus weapon handy for the idle
    moments so I can regen mana and health more quickly. (The add-on
    Wardrobe carries that further in that I can don a high spirit outfit
    while I wait till the next battle. The battle set is high stamina and
    strength.) I've got a two-hander available for when I'm doing melee
    damage (or playing "whack-a-gnome in the badlands") and a mace/shield
    combo when I need to go defensive.

    So Weapon Swap/Stance Sets and Wardrobe are good add-ons.

    I also use Gatherer. What you harvest once will always be on the map
    then. Across characters, and across servers I think. My Night Elf
    engineer has mined areas that my Orc blacksmith is now getting too.

    MoveAnything is very helpful.

    And I enjoy Titan Panel.

    I also have Recap because I'm curious about my damage capability, and
    the effects of different tactics, and how I compare to party members.
    Is that sparkley new staff really working for you? Recap will tell
    you.

    EquipCompare is invaluable. Hover over something and it'll show you
    what you've got equipped next to it.

    And you need ItemsMatrix or LootLink in order to see prices on the
    things in your bag while away from a vendor. Say, the jungles of
    Stranglethorn, where you need to decide what to destroy to then loot
    that new green item you just found.

    Atlas is immensly helpful as well.

    Titan you don't need, but it's nice, so is MoveAnything, and everything
    else is essential IMHO.

    ok, so how do you install Titan? :-S

    Sorry if I am being blonde

    Alastair <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
    > wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
    > description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
    > :-( ).

    I have add-ons too numerous to count! There's no way I could go back
    to playing with no addons. Here are some of my favourite:

    CTMod - a collection of miscellaneous addons, including some
    essentials like QuickLoot which positions the loot window under your
    cursor.

    TitanPanel - a 'status bar' that sits across the top of the screen and
    shows useful info

    CTRaidAssist - essential for raid groups. everyone should have this.
    As a priest I find it's "Emergency Monitor" a life-saver (literally!)

    Atlas - maps of most of the instances

    Gatherer - remembers herb/mining/chest/etc points on your map to allow
    you to find resources easier in the future

    Auctioneer - keeps track of auction house prices, allowing you to
    value any item you find without visiting the auction house.

    GroupButtons - provides an icon bar per party member so that you can
    cast spells on them without changing target. Essential for a priest
    and other healers.

    Discord Action Bar - an alterative button bar interface, allows many
    more icon bars that you can position anywhere

    Fishing Buddy - switch to fishing gear at the click of a button. Also
    keeps track of where you catch what sort of fish.

    Riding Gear - automatically equips certain items when you mount &
    dismount your horse/tiger/etc.

    Enchantrix - useful for enchanters; shows what components an object
    can be disenchanted into.

    Scrolling Combat Text - displays more information as numbers/text
    floating above your character's head during combat

    Trinket Menu - provides a quick iconic menu for equipping trinkets

    Decursive - another essential for a priest (or anyone that can remove
    de-buffs). Although I believe this functionality is now in the latest
    CTRaidAssist.

    AvgXp - an alternative experience bar; lists all sorts of stats on it,
    such as how much experience on average you've been getting, and how
    many more kills you'd need at that average to level.

    Recap - tracks combat stats, letting you know who is the group is, for
    example, dealing the most damage.

    Looto - tracks the loot that people have collected.

    MyInventory - one big window for your inventory, instead of one window
    per bag.

    MyBank - allows you to see your bank contents wherever you are in the
    world. One big window, instead of one window per bag. Also lets you
    see your alts' bank contents, and can optionally replace the normal
    bank window.

    And more that I can't recall right now...

    To find these add-ons try:
    wowinterface.com
    ui.worldofwar.net
    curse-gaming.com

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:26:32 +0200, Alastair
    <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
    > wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
    > description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
    > :-( ).

    I'm using CTMod (http://www.ctmod.net/), Recap
    (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=761) and TitanPanel
    (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860)... It's a good starter I
    think... most others are not necessary. Maybe you want to get Gatherer
    (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=44) and Atlas
    (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=539) too.

    See those links for descriptions!

    --
    Daniel Bleisteiner

    On 2005-08-18 11:42:14 +0200, "Alastair" <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com> said:

    > In case it helps any interms of what type of mods that might be useful,
    > my primary character is a Warlock.

    As a Lock you definitely want Shard Tracker NCS:
    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=356

    Titan Panel is very nice as well, especially because its tidy and non
    intrusive:
    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860
    --
    http://www.new-roots.com/
    Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU

    "Jack D" <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On 2005-08-18 11:42:14 +0200, "Alastair" <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com>
    > said:
    >
    >> In case it helps any interms of what type of mods that might be useful,
    >> my primary character is a Warlock.
    >
    > As a Lock you definitely want Shard Tracker NCS:
    > http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=356
    >
    > Titan Panel is very nice as well, especially because its tidy and non
    > intrusive:
    > http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860

    I 2nd titan - it has location , time to lvl, bag status and many other
    things all of which you can choose what to have on.

    Daniel Bleisteiner wrote:
    > On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:26:32 +0200, Alastair
    > <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
    >> wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
    >> description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
    >> :-( ).
    >

    > I'm using CTMod (http://www.ctmod.net/), Recap
    > (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=761) and TitanPanel
    > (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860)... It's a good starter
    > I think... most others are not necessary. Maybe you want to get
    > Gatherer (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=44) and Atlas
    > (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=539) too.
    >
    > See those links for descriptions!

    The mods tha Daniel described are the ones that are considered the best,
    and the ones I use myself.
    CTMod has most of the functionality of Cosmos but is MUCH faster,
    Titanbar is a nice bar that gives you info without the need to open any
    panels, including exp, gold, quests, guild, and addons for anything you
    can imagine.
    Gatherer is a must for herbalists/miners, since it keeps a database of
    where you found herbs/ore and shows it on main/mini map.
    Atlas is very useful if you do a lot of instances, since it is the only
    way to get a full map of an instance, and it also includes the places of
    the mobs you want to kill.
    Recap is not THAT useful, unless you want to keep track of
    damage,healing done etc. Think of it as similar to damagemeters that
    people use on raids to show % of dmg done in raid etc.

    In any case CTMod + Titanbar will make your WoW life MUCH easier, and
    should be installed without hesitation.

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:25:26 -0400, I needed a babel fish to
    understand "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> :

    >"Jack D" <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On 2005-08-18 11:42:14 +0200, "Alastair" <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com>
    >> said:
    >> Titan Panel is very nice as well, especially because its tidy and non
    >> intrusive:
    >> http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860
    >
    >I 2nd titan - it has location , time to lvl, bag status and many other
    >things all of which you can choose what to have on.

    Agree, Titan is one of the better addons to come around, with the
    various plugins that others have programmed.

    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?s=Titan
    Not all of the ones are for titan, but you can see numerous pluggins
    for Titan.

    If you use mail alot, between guildies, friends or alts... MailTo is a
    great asset:
    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1496

    If you dont care for the way the chat windows are done, LS Chat is
    sweet:

    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1259

    To compair a drop or item in the AH with what your wearing.
    ItemCompair:
    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=308

    In the end... a Best Mod is one you use alot... and that differs for
    your playing style...

    Good luck on the quest

    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is
    indistinguishable from magic."
    - Arthur C. Clarke

    On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:24:07 GMT, Zil posted to alt.games.warcraft:

    > GroupButtons - provides an icon bar per party member so that you can
    > cast spells on them without changing target. Essential for a priest
    > and other healers.

    I searched for this AddOn on all three sites but didn't find it. Is that
    the actual name of the AddOn, or is it something slightly different? Any
    link as to where I may find it?

    TIA

    --
    Keyboard not present. Press F1 to continue.

    > I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
    > wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
    > description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
    > :-( ).
    (all these are found at www.curse-gaming.com)

    MyInventory - Best inventory screen I have seen replaces all your bags to
    one large inventory. It is sizable so you can make the slots smaller
    MyBank - like inventory except that it just adds your bank bags to your bank
    window
    Discord Action Bars - best bars around (FlexBar is good as well, but I am
    more lazy so this does the configuration in a nice GUI)
    Perl Group Frames - I like these, have target and target's target, shows
    pets for all party members and is smaller than the normal group frames (may
    try out Discord Frames, once I decide to take the time to figure it all out)
    Gatherer - good for remembering where the herbs, mines, etc are.

    These are the ones I use, there are some different ones I have tried out
    every so often, but don't remember the names off the top of my head.

    I use the Insomniax Compilation v1.6 beta 3 which has most of the above
    and a few more, been using this compilation for ages now and I have
    never looked back.

    http://www.insomniax.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11585

    Alastair wrote:
    > ok, so how do you install Titan? :-S
    >
    > Sorry if I am being blonde

    I'm also blond in this respect, but I think you can unzip
    (www.7-zip.org) into your 'Interface' directory. Windows XP has native
    zip support, but I am on 98SE, so I need a program like 7-zip.

    hth,
    Thomas
    --
    Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR

    After trying Atlas, Titan, ShardCount and Gatherer last night, I was
    very impressed having not seen any of this before.

    The TitanPanel was definitely my favourite, the indication of how long
    it would take to level up certainly helps to keep the old spirits up
    when when out fighting monsteres for quests and level grinding, and how
    much space I had left in my bags.

    I have no doubt I will slowly introduce other mods as I go along, but
    on a side note I finally seen the Leeroy!! video on WarcraftMovies.com
    last night!! How funny was that? or not if you were one of the members
    involved? I shall say no more but recommend anyone who has not seen it
    to see it now :o)

    Alastair wrote:

    > After trying Atlas, Titan, ShardCount and Gatherer last night, I was
    > very impressed having not seen any of this before.
    same here when i saw these the first time. (ok shardcount not, cause im
    a druid ;-) )

    > The TitanPanel was definitely my favourite, the indication of how long
    > it would take to level up certainly helps to keep the old spirits up
    > when when out fighting monsteres for quests and level grinding, and how
    > much space I had left in my bags.
    there r several addons from other programmer. i use addons for (dont
    know names but u will find easy when searching after "titan")
    BG (shows how long ur in queue and where u wanna join, etc.)
    Friends (X/Y friends online)
    Guild (X/Y Guildmember online)
    Bags / Money / Location / EXP / Lootrule (i think all those r in the
    basic interface)
    PVP - shows ur rank, ur HK and DK.
    Roll - shows last rolls and if u click on it, u make a /random 100
    mad reagent - u can add several items and it shows u how many of this u
    have in ur bags (usefull for grinding)
    Durability - most usefull one i think. shows the % of ur equipment
    durability. when clicking on it it shows which armor / weapon is how
    much damages and what it will cost to repair...

    > I have no doubt I will slowly introduce other mods as I go along, but
    > on a side note I finally seen the Leeroy!! video on WarcraftMovies.com
    > last night!! How funny was that? or not if you were one of the members
    > involved? I shall say no more but recommend anyone who has not seen it
    > to see it now :o)
    U should see the other leeroy video (lroy i think). there they make fun
    of the real leeroy video...

    Klaatu wrote:
    > On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:24:07 GMT, Zil posted to alt.games.warcraft:
    >>GroupButtons - provides an icon bar per party member so that you can
    >>cast spells on them without changing target. Essential for a priest
    >>and other healers.
    >
    > I searched for this AddOn on all three sites but didn't find it. Is that
    > the actual name of the AddOn, or is it something slightly different? Any
    > link as to where I may find it?

    Oops, it's actually "Group Buttons", with a space. :-)

    Get it at http://curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=746

    Cheers!
    David...

    David Carson <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote:
    > Klaatu wrote:
    > > On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:24:07 GMT, Zil posted to alt.games.warcraft:
    > >>GroupButtons - provides an icon bar per party member so that you can
    > >>cast spells on them without changing target. Essential for a priest
    > >>and other healers.
    > >
    > > I searched for this AddOn on all three sites but didn't find it. Is that
    > > the actual name of the AddOn, or is it something slightly different? Any
    > > link as to where I may find it?
    >
    > Oops, it's actually "Group Buttons", with a space. :-)
    >
    > Get it at http://curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=746

    My bad, sorry.

    I was writing from memory; spaces, capitalization, even spelling may
    all be way off!

    > Titan Panel is very nice as well, especially because its tidy and non
    > intrusive:
    > http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860

    Titan Panel, definitely, and I also use CT Mod.

    Manija (20 Night Elf Priest, Darkspear)

    I search for a stand alone "Mob Health" mod that shows me the exact health
    of my enemies - anybody know where to find such a mod ?

    Thanks!

    no man, it wasn't staged at least not by everybody. Only Leroy and
    possibly the guy who was 'taking' the video knew what he was about to
    do lol

    Does anyone know exactly what Leeroy shouts before he runs in?

    I showed the video to a bunch of my friends who don't play warcraft but
    they all appreciated how funny it was and we were paintballing the next
    day and needless to say there were a number of
    "Leeeeeerrrrooooyyyyyy!!" shouts during battle :-D

    On 2005-08-19 18:30:04 +0200, "Lordfire" <a@b.com> said:

    > I search for a stand alone "Mob Health" mod that shows me the exact
    > health of my enemies - anybody know where to find such a mod ?
    >
    > Thanks!

    As far as I know it's impossible. The API for modding points at this,
    as only health of party members is returned as HP and the health of all
    other targets is returned as a %. Should be possible to combine the
    amount of damage taken with the decrease in % to figure it out though,
    but dunno if anyone did that...
    --

    Jack D a écrit :
    > On 2005-08-19 18:30:04 +0200, "Lordfire" <a@b.com> said:
    >
    >> I search for a stand alone "Mob Health" mod that shows me the exact
    >> health of my enemies - anybody know where to find such a mod ?
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >

    > As far as I know it's impossible. The API for modding points at this, as
    > only health of party members is returned as HP and the health of all
    > other targets is returned as a %. Should be possible to combine the
    > amount of damage taken with the decrease in % to figure it out though,
    > but dunno if anyone did that...

    I've got an addon called Mob Health installed, gives me an estimate on
    the health of the mob; the estimate gets more accurate the more damage
    you do (amazing the HL boss; the first estimet will say 10000 or 12000
    and then with each hit get bigger until you start to think it'll never
    go down!

    Can't remember where I got it, probably at Curse Gaming somewhere...

    Mage, Kirin Tor

    "Jack D" <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

    > As far as I know it's impossible. The API for modding points at this,
    > as only health of party members is returned as HP and the health of all
    > other targets is returned as a %. Should be possible to combine the
    > amount of damage taken with the decrease in % to figure it out though,
    > but dunno if anyone did that...

    http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=972

    :]

    "Alastair" <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com> wrote:
    > Does anyone know exactly what Leeroy shouts before he runs in?
    >
    > I showed the video to a bunch of my friends who don't play warcraft but
    > they all appreciated how funny it was and we were paintballing the next
    > day and needless to say there were a number of
    > "Leeeeeerrrrooooyyyyyy!!" shouts during battle :-D

    When he stands up he first says "Okay guys, let's do this" then storms in
    with "Leeeeeroy Jeeeenkins" (which as far as I know is his name). When
    almost all are dead he can be heard saying "it's not my fault" and in the
    end "at least I aint chicken".

    They were, as far as I know trying to stage something but Leeroy took
    initiative on his own :)

    The place they are in is about 30 minutes into UBRS and really easy to
    reach with 15 people. The room has some dangers and often at least someone
    dies but primarly because at the upper level you can be knocked down there
    which is a problem. Almost always at least someone manages to get knocked
    down even though everyone (should) know about it by now.

    CU

    René

    Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

World Of Warcraft Video Games Product