  • Product
Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 18, 2005 6:26:32 AM

Hi all,

I have somehow managed to avoid using any add-ons so far for WoW and as
I am now heading for my mid-thirties (in levelling that is :-) and have
recently joined a guild (the first proper one that the people who
started it don't jump ship once they realise that people in it aren't
obsessively levelling up at the same rate as they are).

The fights I find are getting progressively tougher (as they do) to
keep up with what is going on in the screen at the same time (monsters,
cool-downs, guild messages, party chat, the usual).

I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
:-( ).

I know this may be a big ask, but any replies or tips would be much
appreciated

More about : add ons

August 18, 2005 6:42:14 AM

In case it helps any interms of what type of mods that might be useful,
my primary character is a Warlock.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 18, 2005 7:18:00 AM

>I have somehow managed to avoid using any add-ons so far for WoW and as
>I am now heading for my mid-thirties (in levelling that is :-)

I believe you ^_^

>and have
>recently joined a guild (the first proper one that the people who
>started it don't jump ship once they realise that people in it aren't
>obsessively levelling up at the same rate as they are).

>The fights I find are getting progressively tougher (as they do) to
>keep up with what is going on in the screen at the same time (monsters,
>cool-downs, guild messages, party chat, the usual).

>I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
>wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
>description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
>:-( ).

There are two main sites to get mod off. Can't remember the URL and
can't browse them at work so I can't post any direct link. Most of
the mods I use are loggers of some sort. Here are some I remember off
hand:

Titan: This is basically a whole suite of mods. You can get them
individually but it makes sense to keep them all in one place. I use it
to show my money (plus track gain and loss), xp per session, current
loot rules, performance, number of soul shards (great for a Warlock)

Monkey Quest: Better quest journal then the default. Easier to sort
quests, track progress etc.

Range Colour: Makes a skill in a hot bar go totally red when it can't
be used because the target is out of range.

Kill Log: Tracks what you killed and who killed you! Can also track max
damage from any skill.

Friends Share: Add a friend to one toons friend list and this baby
copies it to all your other toons. Great for keeping your friends list
across multiple chars.

Altas: Adds maps for all dungeons

Gatherer: Remembers locations for all resources you gathered.

Mob Health: Shows the exact health of mobs, eg 33/300

Auctioneer: Shows the estimate value of items in auction. Create when
out in the fields and deciding what item to ditch

Compare Equip: Lets you compare too items to see which is the better.

Move Everything. Allows you to move every window which one bizarre
exception!

Can't think or any more right now but I know I have more!!
Related resources
August 18, 2005 8:07:16 AM

@OP:
Once i tried to find Addons like u do now. but that doesnt work. i
think u have a fast connection to the internet so i would do 2 things
to get addons u like.
1st: go to warcraftmovies.com and search for movies that show warlocks
f.e. or that show big fights. u often see the interface of the person
that creates the film. If u like something u see, ask for that addon in
this newsgroup. (like u see the damage taken by the person shows above
his head and not above his profile. write it like i did and u will get
the answer: "thats combat scroller" (or something like this)
2nd: try to think about an addon u would like to have. F.E. u find it
annoying that u need to go to ur bank to look whats in it (u need 5
"star ruby" and dont know how many are at ur bank...). So u search at
www.curse-gaming.com or ui.worldofwar.net (i prefer curse gaming) for
"bank" and then browse through the linked addons.
Like this u will get the adddons u need without getting some u dont
need... from lvl 1-45 or so i only used cosmos cause i didnt know a
better one. but then i started to make my own collection of addons.
If u still wanna know addons of others, i write here, which i have.
(cant link, but searching at the links above will show u the addons)
-Gatherer - shows locations of Ore and Herb on minimap, once u was
there.
-Titanbar (many addons for titanbar available) - shows ur money, space
in bags, online friends, lootrule.... at a small bar at top / bottom of
the screen
-atlas - shows instance maps (once u know the instance u dont need
atlas)
-bankitem - with /bi u have a look like u were at the bank. u cant get
bankitems to ur bag, but u know which u have.
-equipcompare - clicking on a item link in chat / loot will show u at a
seperate window which item u have on this slot atm, so u can compare
the equip u have with the one that was linked in chat (or which is in
ur loot)
-CT_raidassist (get this from www.ctmod.net) - shows all members in
raid and a few other features for raids. this is the ONLY addon u
really need when getting to higher levels. without that healer have a
hard life healing u (f.e.)
-CT_Unitframes (ctmod page, u need CT_main (or sth like that also to
let it work)) - shows % of mobs health.
-Wardrobe - u can set up different equip options. only needed for
higher lvl IMO. (i (druid) have a Feral Set, a healer set, a solo set,
a fire ress set a.s.o.)
-druidbar (only for druids ;-) ) - in cat / bear form it shows a bar
with ur mana
August 18, 2005 8:22:09 AM

Thanks for all the replies, it is definitely a good starting point.

I like the idea of checking out WarcraftMovies, I do have pretty rapid
connection at home so I will be checking this out tonight, and will get
back to you guys with any feedback/questions :o )
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 18, 2005 10:09:07 AM

Like you, I'm very reluctant to install these 'addons'. And eventually
I did, and not regretting it for a second.
These are the ones I use and couldn't live without:
- Gatherer: Remembers every location in which you have gathered
anything, herbs, minerals, even chests and clams. It works per
character so if you have a herbalist character and a miner, only herbs
will show for the herbalist and mine spots for the miner.
- Auctioneer: (although this may be actually from another one like
enhanced tooltip). Just hover your mouse over an item and it tells you
what's the store buy/sell price, what's the usual price in the auction
house, etc. It can also tell you what items in the AH are worth
buying, etc.
- Enchantrix: (for enchanters): tells you what each item disenchants
into and with what probability.

For combat, I was even more reluctant to try addons, but got one for my
paladin that is pretty useful. It does a bunch of thing but since I
mostly solo, it lets me fight a monster and heal myself without
switching back and forth (a pain without it, you have to target
yourself, heal, then target the mob).
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 18, 2005 10:29:53 AM

Especially for a Rogue, or a Warrior, or a Paladin, or a Shaman, or a
Druid... anyone who has different fighting styles depending on the
situation, I use an add-on called Weapon Swap and Stance Sets. (Or
something along those lines.)

For each stance you can set up 3 different weapon/shield,
weapon/weapon, two-handed weapon, configurations.

For my Rogue, when I stealth, a dagger automatically goes into my main
hand, a sword in my off hand.

I can now use ambush, do so and de-stealth, and as the stance changes
the weapons do too, and my black menace is replaced with my phantom
blade. (vanquisher stays in off-hand.) All automatically.

If I have the opportunity to backstab then a key stroke, x, changes the
configuration back to a dagger in my main hand and I can backstab.
Another x will restore the swords.

Same with my warrior. In battle stance I'm duel wielding and when I go
to defensive stance my off hand is replaced with a shield. My
alternate weapons include two-handers.

For my shaman I keep a high spirit bonus weapon handy for the idle
moments so I can regen mana and health more quickly. (The add-on
Wardrobe carries that further in that I can don a high spirit outfit
while I wait till the next battle. The battle set is high stamina and
strength.) I've got a two-hander available for when I'm doing melee
damage (or playing "whack-a-gnome in the badlands") and a mace/shield
combo when I need to go defensive.

So Weapon Swap/Stance Sets and Wardrobe are good add-ons.

I also use Gatherer. What you harvest once will always be on the map
then. Across characters, and across servers I think. My Night Elf
engineer has mined areas that my Orc blacksmith is now getting too.

MoveAnything is very helpful.

And I enjoy Titan Panel.

I also have Recap because I'm curious about my damage capability, and
the effects of different tactics, and how I compare to party members.
Is that sparkley new staff really working for you? Recap will tell
you.

EquipCompare is invaluable. Hover over something and it'll show you
what you've got equipped next to it.

And you need ItemsMatrix or LootLink in order to see prices on the
things in your bag while away from a vendor. Say, the jungles of
Stranglethorn, where you need to decide what to destroy to then loot
that new green item you just found.

Atlas is immensly helpful as well.

Titan you don't need, but it's nice, so is MoveAnything, and everything
else is essential IMHO.
August 18, 2005 3:18:01 PM

ok, so how do you install Titan? :-S

Sorry if I am being blonde
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 18, 2005 3:24:07 PM

Alastair <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
> wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
> description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
> :-( ).

I have add-ons too numerous to count! There's no way I could go back
to playing with no addons. Here are some of my favourite:

CTMod - a collection of miscellaneous addons, including some
essentials like QuickLoot which positions the loot window under your
cursor.

TitanPanel - a 'status bar' that sits across the top of the screen and
shows useful info

CTRaidAssist - essential for raid groups. everyone should have this.
As a priest I find it's "Emergency Monitor" a life-saver (literally!)

Atlas - maps of most of the instances

Gatherer - remembers herb/mining/chest/etc points on your map to allow
you to find resources easier in the future

Auctioneer - keeps track of auction house prices, allowing you to
value any item you find without visiting the auction house.

GroupButtons - provides an icon bar per party member so that you can
cast spells on them without changing target. Essential for a priest
and other healers.

Discord Action Bar - an alterative button bar interface, allows many
more icon bars that you can position anywhere

Fishing Buddy - switch to fishing gear at the click of a button. Also
keeps track of where you catch what sort of fish.

Riding Gear - automatically equips certain items when you mount &
dismount your horse/tiger/etc.

Enchantrix - useful for enchanters; shows what components an object
can be disenchanted into.

Scrolling Combat Text - displays more information as numbers/text
floating above your character's head during combat

Trinket Menu - provides a quick iconic menu for equipping trinkets

Decursive - another essential for a priest (or anyone that can remove
de-buffs). Although I believe this functionality is now in the latest
CTRaidAssist.

AvgXp - an alternative experience bar; lists all sorts of stats on it,
such as how much experience on average you've been getting, and how
many more kills you'd need at that average to level.

Recap - tracks combat stats, letting you know who is the group is, for
example, dealing the most damage.

Looto - tracks the loot that people have collected.

MyInventory - one big window for your inventory, instead of one window
per bag.

MyBank - allows you to see your bank contents wherever you are in the
world. One big window, instead of one window per bag. Also lets you
see your alts' bank contents, and can optionally replace the normal
bank window.

And more that I can't recall right now...

To find these add-ons try:
wowinterface.com
ui.worldofwar.net
curse-gaming.com
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 18, 2005 3:59:45 PM

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:26:32 +0200, Alastair
<alastair_anderson@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
> wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
> description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
> :-( ).

I'm using CTMod (http://www.ctmod.net/), Recap
(http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=761) and TitanPanel
(http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860)... It's a good starter I
think... most others are not necessary. Maybe you want to get Gatherer
(http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=44) and Atlas
(http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=539) too.

See those links for descriptions!

--
Daniel Bleisteiner
Anonymous

On 2005-08-18 11:42:14 +0200, "Alastair" <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com> said:

> In case it helps any interms of what type of mods that might be useful,
> my primary character is a Warlock.

As a Lock you definitely want Shard Tracker NCS:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=356

Titan Panel is very nice as well, especially because its tidy and non
intrusive:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860
--
http://www.new-roots.com/
Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU

"Jack D" <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com> wrote in message
> On 2005-08-18 11:42:14 +0200, "Alastair" <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com>
> said:
>
>> In case it helps any interms of what type of mods that might be useful,
>> my primary character is a Warlock.
>
> As a Lock you definitely want Shard Tracker NCS:
> http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=356
>
> Titan Panel is very nice as well, especially because its tidy and non
> intrusive:
> http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860

I 2nd titan - it has location , time to lvl, bag status and many other
things all of which you can choose what to have on.
> --
> http://www.new-roots.com/
> Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU
> Chasey - Undead Priest lvl 20 - Bloodscalp EU
> Gwar - Orcish Warrior lvl 10 - Bloodscalp EU
> Millah - Human Mage lvl 11 - Burning Blade EU

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 18, 2005 4:10:01 PM

Daniel Bleisteiner wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:26:32 +0200, Alastair
> <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
>> wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
>> description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
>> :-( ).
>

> I'm using CTMod (http://www.ctmod.net/), Recap
> (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=761) and TitanPanel
> (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860)... It's a good starter
> I think... most others are not necessary. Maybe you want to get
> Gatherer (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=44) and Atlas
> (http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=539) too.
>
> See those links for descriptions!

The mods tha Daniel described are the ones that are considered the best,
and the ones I use myself.
CTMod has most of the functionality of Cosmos but is MUCH faster,
Titanbar is a nice bar that gives you info without the need to open any
panels, including exp, gold, quests, guild, and addons for anything you
can imagine.
Gatherer is a must for herbalists/miners, since it keeps a database of
where you found herbs/ore and shows it on main/mini map.
Atlas is very useful if you do a lot of instances, since it is the only
way to get a full map of an instance, and it also includes the places of
the mobs you want to kill.
Recap is not THAT useful, unless you want to keep track of
damage,healing done etc. Think of it as similar to damagemeters that
people use on raids to show % of dmg done in raid etc.

In any case CTMod + Titanbar will make your WoW life MUCH easier, and
should be installed without hesitation.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 18, 2005 7:41:42 PM

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:25:26 -0400, I needed a babel fish to
understand "flame_thrower" <skankyxwhore400@charter.net> :

>"Jack D" <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> On 2005-08-18 11:42:14 +0200, "Alastair" <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com>
>> said:
>> Titan Panel is very nice as well, especially because its tidy and non
>> intrusive:
>> http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860
>
>I 2nd titan - it has location , time to lvl, bag status and many other
>things all of which you can choose what to have on.

Agree, Titan is one of the better addons to come around, with the
various plugins that others have programmed.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?s=Titan
Not all of the ones are for titan, but you can see numerous pluggins
for Titan.

If you use mail alot, between guildies, friends or alts... MailTo is a
great asset:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1496

If you dont care for the way the chat windows are done, LS Chat is
sweet:

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=1259

To compair a drop or item in the AH with what your wearing.
ItemCompair:
http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=308

In the end... a Best Mod is one you use alot... and that differs for
your playing style...

Good luck on the quest

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic."
- Arthur C. Clarke
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 18, 2005 8:33:31 PM

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:24:07 GMT, Zil posted to alt.games.warcraft:

> GroupButtons - provides an icon bar per party member so that you can
> cast spells on them without changing target. Essential for a priest
> and other healers.

I searched for this AddOn on all three sites but didn't find it. Is that
the actual name of the AddOn, or is it something slightly different? Any
link as to where I may find it?

TIA

--
Keyboard not present. Press F1 to continue.
Anonymous

> I could trawl through months of worth of forum postings, but I was
> wondering if people could post direct links to the add-ons (and a short
> description would be nice as I can't look at any other links at work
> :-( ).
(all these are found at www.curse-gaming.com)

MyInventory - Best inventory screen I have seen replaces all your bags to
one large inventory. It is sizable so you can make the slots smaller
MyBank - like inventory except that it just adds your bank bags to your bank
window
Discord Action Bars - best bars around (FlexBar is good as well, but I am
more lazy so this does the configuration in a nice GUI)
Perl Group Frames - I like these, have target and target's target, shows
pets for all party members and is smaller than the normal group frames (may
try out Discord Frames, once I decide to take the time to figure it all out)
Gatherer - good for remembering where the herbs, mines, etc are.

These are the ones I use, there are some different ones I have tried out
every so often, but don't remember the names off the top of my head.
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 4:05:08 AM

Alastair wrote:
> ok, so how do you install Titan? :-S
>
> Sorry if I am being blonde

I'm also blond in this respect, but I think you can unzip
(www.7-zip.org) into your 'Interface' directory. Windows XP has native
zip support, but I am on 98SE, so I need a program like 7-zip.

hth,
Thomas
--
Life is like a videogame with no chance to win - ATR
August 19, 2005 5:19:09 AM

After trying Atlas, Titan, ShardCount and Gatherer last night, I was
very impressed having not seen any of this before.

The TitanPanel was definitely my favourite, the indication of how long
it would take to level up certainly helps to keep the old spirits up
when when out fighting monsteres for quests and level grinding, and how
much space I had left in my bags.

I have no doubt I will slowly introduce other mods as I go along, but
on a side note I finally seen the Leeroy!! video on WarcraftMovies.com
last night!! How funny was that? or not if you were one of the members
involved? I shall say no more but recommend anyone who has not seen it
to see it now :o )
August 19, 2005 5:58:23 AM

Alastair wrote:

> After trying Atlas, Titan, ShardCount and Gatherer last night, I was
> very impressed having not seen any of this before.
same here when i saw these the first time. (ok shardcount not, cause im
a druid ;-) )

> The TitanPanel was definitely my favourite, the indication of how long
> it would take to level up certainly helps to keep the old spirits up
> when when out fighting monsteres for quests and level grinding, and how
> much space I had left in my bags.
there r several addons from other programmer. i use addons for (dont
know names but u will find easy when searching after "titan")
BG (shows how long ur in queue and where u wanna join, etc.)
Friends (X/Y friends online)
Guild (X/Y Guildmember online)
Bags / Money / Location / EXP / Lootrule (i think all those r in the
basic interface)
PVP - shows ur rank, ur HK and DK.
Roll - shows last rolls and if u click on it, u make a /random 100
mad reagent - u can add several items and it shows u how many of this u
have in ur bags (usefull for grinding)
Durability - most usefull one i think. shows the % of ur equipment
durability. when clicking on it it shows which armor / weapon is how
much damages and what it will cost to repair...

> I have no doubt I will slowly introduce other mods as I go along, but
> on a side note I finally seen the Leeroy!! video on WarcraftMovies.com
> last night!! How funny was that? or not if you were one of the members
> involved? I shall say no more but recommend anyone who has not seen it
> to see it now :o )
U should see the other leeroy video (lroy i think). there they make fun
of the real leeroy video...
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 12:02:28 PM

Klaatu wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:24:07 GMT, Zil posted to alt.games.warcraft:
>>GroupButtons - provides an icon bar per party member so that you can
>>cast spells on them without changing target. Essential for a priest
>>and other healers.
>
> I searched for this AddOn on all three sites but didn't find it. Is that
> the actual name of the AddOn, or is it something slightly different? Any
> link as to where I may find it?

Oops, it's actually "Group Buttons", with a space. :-)

Get it at http://curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=746

Cheers!
David...
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 12:02:29 PM

David Carson <david@eldergothSPAMTRAP.com> wrote:
> Klaatu wrote:
> > On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 11:24:07 GMT, Zil posted to alt.games.warcraft:
> >>GroupButtons - provides an icon bar per party member so that you can
> >>cast spells on them without changing target. Essential for a priest
> >>and other healers.
> >
> > I searched for this AddOn on all three sites but didn't find it. Is that
> > the actual name of the AddOn, or is it something slightly different? Any
> > link as to where I may find it?
>
> Oops, it's actually "Group Buttons", with a space. :-)
>
> Get it at http://curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=746

My bad, sorry.

I was writing from memory; spaces, capitalization, even spelling may
all be way off!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 1:22:34 PM

> Titan Panel is very nice as well, especially because its tidy and non
> intrusive:
> http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=860

Titan Panel, definitely, and I also use CT Mod.

Manija (20 Night Elf Priest, Darkspear)
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 19, 2005 10:30:04 PM

I search for a stand alone "Mob Health" mod that shows me the exact health
of my enemies - anybody know where to find such a mod ?

Thanks!
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 20, 2005 9:22:13 PM

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 22, 2005 10:50:40 AM

no man, it wasn't staged at least not by everybody. Only Leroy and
possibly the guy who was 'taking' the video knew what he was about to
do lol
August 22, 2005 11:17:18 AM

Does anyone know exactly what Leeroy shouts before he runs in?

I showed the video to a bunch of my friends who don't play warcraft but
they all appreciated how funny it was and we were paintballing the next
day and needless to say there were a number of
"Leeeeeerrrrooooyyyyyy!!" shouts during battle :-D
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 22, 2005 8:08:52 PM

On 2005-08-19 18:30:04 +0200, "Lordfire" <a@b.com> said:

> I search for a stand alone "Mob Health" mod that shows me the exact
> health of my enemies - anybody know where to find such a mod ?
>
> Thanks!

As far as I know it's impossible. The API for modding points at this,
as only health of party members is returned as HP and the health of all
other targets is returned as a %. Should be possible to combine the
amount of damage taken with the decrease in % to figure it out though,
but dunno if anyone did that...
--
http://www.new-roots.com/
Nerghal - Undead Warlock lvl 60 - Bloodscalp EU
Chasey - Undead Priest lvl 20 - Bloodscalp EU
Gwar - Orcish Warrior lvl 10 - Bloodscalp EU
Millah - Human Mage lvl 11 - Burning Blade EU
August 22, 2005 8:21:25 PM

Jack D a écrit :
> On 2005-08-19 18:30:04 +0200, "Lordfire" <a@b.com> said:
>
>> I search for a stand alone "Mob Health" mod that shows me the exact
>> health of my enemies - anybody know where to find such a mod ?
>>
>> Thanks!
>

> As far as I know it's impossible. The API for modding points at this, as
> only health of party members is returned as HP and the health of all
> other targets is returned as a %. Should be possible to combine the
> amount of damage taken with the decrease in % to figure it out though,
> but dunno if anyone did that...

I've got an addon called Mob Health installed, gives me an estimate on
the health of the mob; the estimate gets more accurate the more damage
you do (amazing the HL boss; the first estimet will say 10000 or 12000
and then with each hit get bigger until you start to think it'll never
go down!

Can't remember where I got it, probably at Curse Gaming somewhere...

Mage, Kirin Tor
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 22, 2005 8:31:17 PM

"Jack D" <jack_221NOSP@Mhotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio

> As far as I know it's impossible. The API for modding points at this,
> as only health of party members is returned as HP and the health of all
> other targets is returned as a %. Should be possible to combine the
> amount of damage taken with the decrease in % to figure it out though,
> but dunno if anyone did that...

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php?addid=972

:]
August 23, 2005 2:29:42 AM

"Alastair" <alastair_anderson@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know exactly what Leeroy shouts before he runs in?
>
> I showed the video to a bunch of my friends who don't play warcraft but
> they all appreciated how funny it was and we were paintballing the next
> day and needless to say there were a number of
> "Leeeeeerrrrooooyyyyyy!!" shouts during battle :-D

When he stands up he first says "Okay guys, let's do this" then storms in
with "Leeeeeroy Jeeeenkins" (which as far as I know is his name). When
almost all are dead he can be heard saying "it's not my fault" and in the
end "at least I aint chicken".

They were, as far as I know trying to stage something but Leeroy took
initiative on his own :)

The place they are in is about 30 minutes into UBRS and really easy to
reach with 15 people. The room has some dangers and often at least someone
dies but primarly because at the upper level you can be knocked down there
which is a problem. Almost always at least someone manages to get knocked
down even though everyone (should) know about it by now.

CU

René

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
!