Gaming PC - custom hardware but pre-assembled

Hello !

I would like to buy a PC suitable for working & gaming.
Budget USD 500 to USD 1000.

It is important to me to be able to connect 2 monitors. If possible that the PC can handle a wireless printer (but the wireless would be a bonus if possible in the given price range)

I have literally no clue about hardware, thus I don't dare to attempt to assemble it. But I found e.g. AVADIRECT.COM or PCUSA.COM. Both enable you to choose hareware according to your liking / needs.

Working: MSOffice
Gaming: TOTAL WAR series up to TOTAL WAR Shougun 2 and similar games on high settings

My question, could you assemble a list of compatible hardware based on those or similar sites ?
Don't feel obliged to use the high end of the budget ;)

Thanks a lot!
7 answers Last reply
More about gaming custom hardware assembled
  1. should have used the normal site outline, as important questions like monitor resolution, what you dont need etc weren't answered.
  2. Hi dudewitbow, thanks for your message.

What do you mean ? Is this not the right place for my question ?
  3. it is prebuilt wise, but you leave out so many questions. one, you didnt even say if you do or do not have a monitor. and if you did, we dont know what resolution it is at. for instance, no point in buying a 1000$ computer with a low resolution monitor
  4. Thanks for your reply and sorry if my request is irretating do to lack of information.
    I have no clue if it comes to computer hardware.

I do not have a monitor. Thought of getting one main and a second for working (excel for example).

Recommendations re the main monitor are welcome.

Pls let me know what else is missing to enable you to assist and I will try my best to answer.

Thanks for you patience !
  5. cyberpower and ibuypower are good and are better than avadirect pricewise. I've never even heard of PCUSA. I wouldn't do that. Go to Cyberpowerpc.com and start there. Some people will tell you to build your own. I think if you have no technical experience you should stick to Cyberpower. If you do want to save a little money (probably no more than $100) build your own. I configured a Cyberpower build for 850. I searched up the parts and it was the same amount.
  6. thanks moosy8, I will have a look at cyberpower.com

do you have any experience with their packing ? I have to ship the box quite a distance and am a bit worried about damages due to insufficient protection
  7. You can configure a pc at www.ironsidecomputers.com, pretty sure they are equal to cyber and ibuypower price wise, plus they have free shipping, wire management, h60 liquid cooling, and some other stuff. I always recommend this company cause I feel they are not as talked about as they should be.
Ask a new question

Read More

Prebuilt Hardware Gaming Systems Product