Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones v2.2.1 is re..

Tags:
  • Nokia
  • Symbian
  • Phones
Last response: in Brands
September 7, 2004 6:04:58 AM

Hello.

We are glad to inform you that we just released the 2.2.1 version of
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones
(http://www.opm-2.com/symbian).

Changes in this version:
1. Added support for European version of Nokia N-Gage QD.
2. Added preliminary support for Nokia 6260.
3. Bluetooth connection now works with SonyEricsson models also
(stability may depend on specific device and drivers).
4. Slovak language added.
5. Messaging: Drag'n'drop messages between folders.
6. Phone Explorer(tm): Phones list now sorted by Alias.
7. My Phones window: Phones list now sorted by Alias.
8. Auto-sizing of status bars to fit their contents.
9. Program exit confirmation now only shows if there were unsaved
changes.
10. Messaging: Added "Save" button with drop-down menu.
11. Messaging: Displaying message text length (after message size).
12. Messaging: Added unsaved changes confirmation when trying to
close edit message window.
13. Low-level changes in Messages management. It's required to
re-read messages from phone for correct work.
14. VCard bug fixed: After deletion of Note field contact was not
marked as changed.
15. Phonebook: Fixed default numbers painting bug when "Show field
labels" option is enabled.
16. Phonebook: Fixed serious bug with adding/editing phone numbers.
17. Phonebook: Fixed bug with updating information in status line
after applying storage filter (see "Filter" button in the left of
status line).
18. Phonebook: Fixed bug with copying and pasting contact.
19. Phonebook: Fixed AV bug when switching from/to Oxygen Phone
Manager while reading phonebook.
20. Fixed bug in saving phonebook to disk after writing it to the
phone.
21. Fixed bug in export phonebook to MS Outlook (error message
"FirstName field not supported").
22. Fixed bug with creating new message folder in a phone.

Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones lets your PC and
mobile phone with Symbian OS communicate with each other. This version
supports the following phones: Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650,
Nokia 3660, Nokia 6600, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia 7700(preliminary
support), Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Sony Ericsson P800, Sony
Ericsson P900, Siemens SX1.
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian phones allows you to work with
Phonebook, Calendar, To-Do List, Profiles, Images, Melodies and
Messages. You can load your phonebook from phone, edit contacts either
using vCard edit window or directly in phonebook view, set individual
contact picture and ringtone, define Full Name format individually for
each contact, pack contacts database, import data from MS Outlook, WAB
(Windows address book), CSV (comma-separated values) and export the
phonebook back to MS Outlook, WAB, CSV and other popular formats. You
can browse the detailed information about your contacts using vCard
window, that can be called from Phonebook window by double-click.
Calendar section allows you to organize your phone's events in
Microsoft Outlook-like Planner interface as well as all events grid.
You can create events of various types: Meeting, Reminder, Anniversary
etc. Planner shows all the events of the selected day (work week,
weekm month) visually. Recurrent events like Birthdays can be easily
organized also. You can set the Active time margins to limit events
view (e.g. from 10:00 to 18:00). You also can adjust time scale from 5
minutes to 1 our.
Images browser allows you to manage the images stored in your phone
including Camera snapshots. You can download the images from your
phone, delete unwanted images and add new ones, save images to several
file formats and copy them to clipboard. Image browser allows you to
preview image thumbnails and view full image as hint by pointing mouse
to the thumbnail.
Melodies and Sounds section allows you to view and listen the
melodies, ringing tones and dictaphone records stored in your phone,
add new melodies or delete unwanted ones. Supported file formats are
RNG, MID, WAV, AMR, AWB, MP3, AU.
Messages section represents all messages (SMS, Smart SMS, MMS,
E-mail and others) stored in your phone. This section allows you to
read Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Sent, My folders, Mailbox folders content,
display basic message types - SMS, MMS, E-mail, Beamed (received via
BT or IrDA), BIO (Picture message, Operator Logo, Ringing tone, WAP
access point), read and display file attaches for MMS, E-mail and
Beamed messages. It also can create and delete custom message folders,
delete messages from your phone and move them between folders. You
also will be able to create and send both plain and Unicode SMS
messages to individual recipients as well as to contact groups.
Tuning Profiles and To-Do Lists is simple and clear like all other
functions: you can set all Profiles parameters, manage your tasks,
import data from MS Outlook and export tasks back to Microsoft
Outlook, XML, CSV and other popular formats.
Oxygen Phone Manager for Symbian phones has the ability to store any
data either in Phone memory (Flash memory card is also supported) or
at hard disk. It may be useful if you experience lack of phone memory
and do not want to lose your pictures, contacts, etc.
Oxygen Phone Manager II has unicode support.

The program works under Microsoft Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows
2000, Windows Server 2003 (Standard edition) and Windows XP operating
systems family.

Registered customers of Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia phones can
download the full Symbian version from the registered customers page.
Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS Phones requires requires the
registration key that differs from one for Oxygen Phone Manager II for
Nokia phones. You may request the appropriated key from the registered
customers page.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Ordering Oxygen Phone Manager II licenses you
receive the registered versions of both products:
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Nokia phones;
- Oxygen Phone Manager II for Symbian OS phones.
You can use both of them but total count of registered phones cannot
exceed your license's phones limitation.

Want to get Oxygen Phone Manager II for FREE? Write the program
review, publish it somewhere (in Magazines, Newspapers or Internet)
and send the URL to support@opm-2.com (or printed copy to our postal
address). Authors of best reviews will be awarded with free Family
license of Oxygen Phone Manager II.

For more details please refer to
http://www.opm-2.com/symbian or
http://www.oxygensoftware.com or
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk

Best regards, Oxygen Software.
Oxygen Phone Manager II - all you want from your Smartphone.
support@oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.com
http://www.oxygensoftware.co.uk

More about : oxygen phone manager symbian phones

Anonymous
September 7, 2004 3:13:50 PM

In what way is 'Phone Explorer' your trade mark, since this term has been
used in LogoManager since 1999?

--
Get your phone connected with LogoManager
http://www.logomanager.co.uk

!