Log Off

Can I add a Log Off option to the right click menu? When multiple
users are logged on, I'd like to select their icons and log them off
w/o opening them up to do it.

This is a home environment and they are sloppy about not logging off
when they finish.

TIA
3 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware

    Open Task Manager, go to the Users tab. You can log them off there, and don't need to go back to the Welcome Screen.

    Win 95/98/Me/XP Tweaks and Fixes
    http://www.dougknox.com
    Unsolicited e-mail is not answered.

    On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 17:36:46 -0400, Doug Knox MS-MVP wrote:

    > Open Task Manager, go to the Users tab. You can log them off there, and don't need to go back to the Welcome Screen.

    WOW! That was simple. Many thanks Doug... I've never even noticed
    the "Users" Tab before this!

    You're welcome :)