What do you think about this computer build ? is it good for gaming?

G

Processor: Intel ® Core ® i7 3930K 3.2GHz Six-Core Core 12MB Cache
Includes water cooling Corsair H80 CPU
or six-core processor I7 3970X
Motherboard: Asus P9X79 Deluxe board X79 Chipset
Hard Disk:Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB -SATA3 7200RPM 64MB - Includes additional disk SSD Flash -Intel 520 Sata3 240GB
Internal memory:G.SKILL RJ 64GB (8X8GB) 1600MHz
video card :Gigabyte Nvidia GeForce GTX680 2GB - 2 units SLI connection
Power Supply : Brand Seasonic Power Supply 1050W - Includes +80 Gold
***********************************‏

& What is the best chassis for it?
& does it have problems with Win 7?

(Do not care about money)
am saudi prince..

sorry for my bad English

The system you're looking at there would tear up any games currently out and likely any still on the drawing boards. If money is not a factor, there are improvements that can be made such as a Corsair H100i instead of the H80 to give you lower temps/better overclocking ability and for extreme, two GTX690's in SLI.
There should be no problems running windows 7 professional or ultimate but not the lessor versions of windows 7 which do not support more than 16GB of ram
I think a case is a personal preference thing but my current personal preference is toward the NZXT Switch 810.

JJ1217

Honorable
If you're going all out on a build like this, stay with the 3930k and get a Noctua NH-D14.

I would go for something like dual slot 670 TOPS, which would perform better than stock Gigabyte 680's. Gigabytes 670/680's are voltage locked, while the 670 TOP is near silent, not voltage locked, clocked extremely high, and is perfect if you decide to quad SLI later.

Good choice of power supply.

I would go for a HAF X, or a Switch 810.